Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "First Class on Hawaiian Air A330-200 (Seats/Meals/Etc.)" Thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "First Class on Hawaiian Air A330-200 (Seats/Meals/Etc.)" Thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2023, 9:45 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
Originally Posted by fura2
So, based on this, I assume seats 1H and 1J will have the most legroom as well as the most privacy?
Legroom is a non-issue in any seat in front unless you’re really unusually tall. The middle seats in row 1 are maybe the most private and have the best foot space. Personally I prefer row 2 or row 3 window, in that order, because I like looking out and not being too close to the galley.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 12:18 am

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by Mokuea
The middle seats in row 1 definitely have more leg room, the 2 seaters by the windows feel like they may have less.
I also feel like row 1 has more space to put stuff once up in the air.
Originally Posted by WrightHI
Legroom is a non-issue in any seat in front unless youre really unusually tall. The middle seats in row 1 are maybe the most private and have the best foot space. Personally I prefer row 2 or row 3 window, in that order, because I like looking out and not being too close to the galley.
Interesting perspective about the middle seats of row 1 having the most leg room. I swear I've seen others post that they have less leg room. My wife and I do prefer the middle seats though as we have unimpeded aisle access.
Old Jan 14, 2023, 11:23 am

Programs: Starbucks Gold :-)
Originally Posted by fura2
Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

So, what do you mean by do not sit on the left side?
If you have a redeye, they do not close the curtain on the left side, and unless you like sleeping with talking FA and light shining in your face, I'd pick the other side. As I said, I do think 1H has more legroom, but I did also try 1G and it was quite spacious. Arguably 1H has more foot "area" room, in that you aren't really confined to the little triangle for your feet - there's a much bigger space.. a bench almost. How tall are you? It'll help me determine if you have any hope of fitting in.
Old Jan 15, 2023, 3:00 am

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by MDTyKe
If you have a redeye, they do not close the curtain on the left side, and unless you like sleeping with talking FA and light shining in your face, I'd pick the other side. As I said, I do think 1H has more legroom, but I did also try 1G and it was quite spacious. Arguably 1H has more foot "area" room, in that you aren't really confined to the little triangle for your feet - there's a much bigger space.. a bench almost. How tall are you? It'll help me determine if you have any hope of fitting in.
Seems like 1G (center aisle) and 1J (window) have the bench, as do 1A and 1C, but 1B and 1H (aisle seats on the window sides) only have the little triangle for one's feet. Your second photo in your previous post shows the little triangle for 1H.
Old Jan 16, 2023, 3:57 pm

Programs: Starbucks Gold :-)
Originally Posted by dkc192
Seems like 1G (center aisle) and 1J (window) have the bench, as do 1A and 1C, but 1B and 1H (aisle seats on the window sides) only have the little triangle for one's feet. Your second photo in your previous post shows the little triangle for 1H.
Yes, the little triangle. But if you were particularly tall, there's no issue in spilling out over said triangle as it has no 'edge' lip.
Old Jan 24, 2023, 7:39 pm

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
Hi all. Is there a baby changing table in the F/J lavatory at the very front of the plane?
Old Jan 24, 2023, 7:46 pm

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
Hi all. Is there a baby changing table in the F/J lavatory at the very front of the plane?
I hope not. Up front is for First Class ONLY!! 😉
Old Jan 24, 2023, 8:42 pm

Programs: AS MVPG, HA Plat
I don't recall seeing one there, and it would be somewhat awkward with the curvature of the fuselage.
Old Jan 24, 2023, 10:50 pm

Originally Posted by Buster CT1K
No. there is one behind rows 11 &. 12
Old Jan 30, 2023, 11:44 am

Just following up to see if anyone has other/more recent opinions on which rows are preferred. We are a party of three and will probably snag a window pair and a solo window seat, so it's a matter of row 1/2 vs row 2/3 for us.

Does HA always take meal orders from front to back? And have folks not gotten their preferred meal choice when sitting in row 3?
Old Feb 7, 2023, 1:26 am

For those who prefer or have otherwise sat in row 3, have you ever had your preferred meal choice run out, especially during/since the pandemic? I read that pre-Covid HA would stock enough of both choices to guarantee your preferred choice, but not sure whether that has been cut.
Old Feb 8, 2023, 11:41 am

Programs: AA ExecPlat; AF Gold; UA GS; Hyatt L. Globalist; Marriott Plat; Hilton Diamond; National EE
For those who prefer or have otherwise sat in row 3, have you ever had your preferred meal choice run out, especially during/since the pandemic? I read that pre-Covid HA would stock enough of both choices to guarantee your preferred choice, but not sure whether that has been cut.
My preferred meal choice has not run out in Row 3. My most recent row 3 flights were Jan and Feb 2023.
Old Mar 24, 2023, 8:05 pm

No meal choices... you get what's on the menu.
Old Mar 25, 2023, 7:33 am

Just following up to see if anyone has other/more recent opinions on which rows are preferred. We are a party of three and will probably snag a window pair and a solo window seat, so it's a matter of row 1/2 vs row 2/3 for us.

Does HA always take meal orders from front to back? And have folks not gotten their preferred meal choice when sitting in row 3?
Front to back. You will have a choice from two options.
Old Mar 25, 2023, 8:25 am

I guessed I missed it but what route do you get a meal choice?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.