Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Connection time at HNL - JAL to HA inter-island

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Connection time at HNL - JAL to HA inter-island

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2023, 8:24 pm
prh
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Plus; One World Emerald
Originally Posted by 747FC
Good move, but not sure the HA rep is accurate. According to Expert Flyer, MCT I-D in HNL is 2 hrs.
It’s 1:50, but I’m switching from JAL to HA, hence why I could book it if I were inclined to deal with the angst.
Old Nov 5, 2023, 11:53 pm

Programs: Au: UA, Marriott, Hilton; GE
Originally Posted by prh
It’s 1:50, but I’m switching from JAL to HA, hence why I could book it if I were inclined to deal with the angst.
Where did you get the 1:50 MCT information?
Old Nov 7, 2023, 7:55 pm
prh
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Plus; One World Emerald
Originally Posted by 747FC
Where did you get the 1:50 MCT information?
I meant my actual connecting time would be 1:50 - according to the HA agent, the connectimeg time for international to inter-island is 2 hours. If I were flying HA to HA, then HA wouldn’t have booked me on the earlier inter-island flight. I’m going JAL to HA, so in theory I could role the dice and book the earlier flight with the less than optimal connecting time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.