Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Business/First class flight from NYC-HNL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Business/First class flight from NYC-HNL

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2012, 10:14 pm

Programs: HA Pualani Platinum, FPC Premier, HHonors Gold, BA Bronze
The A330 has power outlets in First. It's located on the front side (where your knees are) of the middle console. I'm not sure if it has the car style power port but it does have 3-prong.

I will be flying on one in a couple days, will let you know.
Old May 25, 2012, 1:41 pm

They don't have the car adapter outlet but they do have the 3-prong outlet.

For streaming video/music from your iPhone/iPad, you need your own connector. It's the same connector that the UA IPTE configured planes use in First and Business (if you happen to have one from them). Other than that, I'm not sure where you can purchase one. HA does not sell them onboard.
Old Jun 3, 2012, 5:43 pm

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Originally Posted by Robt760
I have not flown on HA from JFK to HNL....nobody has, as the service does not start until June 5

To the person that posted that UA would be better than any of the others, but has not flown HA long haul....you should try it out for yourself, as I think your opinion is yours alone.

Original Poster....go with the Hawaiian Airlines booking. You'll get more of a Hawaiian experience out of your journey, most especially in First Class. Hawaiian themed meals, built in IFE, head sets (though bring your Bose or high end sets if you have them), and the Aloha welcoming crew.

Look here for photos from another member....keep in mind this was only HNL-LAX. I'm sure there will be enhancements for your flight, being that it's a few hours additional flight time.

Thanks for the great pics, the First Meals look outstanding!! Its great that you hav three choices to make the meal you want, even three meat/fish options.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dunkind...7626904773898/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.