Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Hawaii-Based Airlines
Reload this Page >

Will Hawaiian Airlines Honor Delta Silver or United Premier Status?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Will Hawaiian Airlines Honor Delta Silver or United Premier Status?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2011, 6:47 pm
DCF

Programs: Etihad Guest
Originally Posted by ByrdluvsAWACO
So now you want to introduce sector length as a parameter of discussion? Then explain my PHX flights to LAX, SFO, SAN, DFW(I could go on & on) that are all 1 to 2 hour flights and yet still have a better premium cabin than the Y seats many Euro carriers try to pass off as a premium product.

On top of that, many regional jets are being installed with F seats. Show me one EU carrier with a F seat on a CRJ?

What does the size of the continent have to do with anything? There are plenty of short segment flights in the US. Not every flight is transcontinental? BTW, Africa is a continent not a country, so flights over an hour in some regions would be considered international.

Your argument is all over the place. Comparing countries to continents and domestic F to international J is the proverbial apples to oranges.
I am totally puzzled now. I said that domestic Business Class in comparably-sized countries like Australia and South Africa has considerably higher service standards than domestic First Class in the USA and that apart from the seat, domestic coach on QF and SA is the equal of domestic First in the USA.

You compared domestic First in the USA to short-haul international Business in Europe.

Never mind. I'm happy with the Hawaiian status quo.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.