Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Apartment Available in Sitges 10-16 August

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2009, 9:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH SEN, BA Gold

Hi all:

Unfortunately we've had to reschedule our summer holiday in Sitges and have a prime beachfront apartment available from 10-16 August. An arrival on the 9th is also possible by paying for the extra night.

The place could sleep up to 6 with a pull-out sofa in the living room and two bedrooms and 2 full baths.

It's listed through Friendly Rentals who I always use and have been very pleased with. They would transfer the booking to your name.

Apartment details and photos:
http://www.friendlyrentals.com/en/ap...t-2325-123.htm

Arrival date: Monday, 10 August 2009 Departure date: Sunday, 16 August 2009 Total nights: 6

Rental price: €2100.00 (€350.00 per night)
Other fees: €100.00 - Cleaning fee

Total price €2,200.00

Refundable damage deposit: €250.00 (to be paid in cash on arrival)
Old May 28, 2009, 2:34 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, Skymiles, EleVAte founding member, SPG
Wow, the perfect location! I often stay at the Calipolis which is a half a block away.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.