Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Memorial Weekend in Montreal

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2009, 6:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia

A couple of FT'ers requesting that I post that I will be going to Montreal for Memorial day weekend-Flying in on Thursday and flying back on Monday.
The annuall international dance conference will be going on so we will be spending a large amount of time at dance recitals.
Gluttony of all sorts is what I am good at-so if anyone would like to join me(we had a blast last year)for fun,food,frolic,and even a dash of culture.Montreal is my favorite city in NA and I have been there many times over the years-it never gets old IMO.

There will be one nice dinner that I will be posting about in the community forum(I am open to suggestions)but this is NOT a formalized FT "Do"or Gayla-I just am to busy with ummmm other things when I am in La Belle Ville.

Post here or private me if you would like to join us and I will get back with more info.
Old May 23, 2010, 5:14 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, HH Diamond, MR/RC Plat, KLM Plat, AS MVPG75K, UA Gold
I will be in Montreal Memorial day 2010: May 28-May 31 if anyone is around and wants to meet up for a drink

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.