Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ATL Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2010, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Nut
Wirelessly posted (8900b/MR2 Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11))

Anyone in ATL that can suggest something to do on a Saturday evening?
Old May 22, 2010, 4:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
I don't live in atlanta but used to go monthly for work, but haven't been there since Dec of 08.

If you are staying in Midtown I really like Blakes or Burkhardts. If you like dancing heretic can be fun later at night.

I really miss Backstreet
Old May 24, 2010, 9:08 am

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, MTA Rust, Hertz Five Star something or other
Agree that Blakes is pretty fun. Downstairs bar with drag queen. Upstairs is more dancing and randomly a tarot card reader. That night was very fuzzy...
Old May 24, 2010, 10:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by pitbrian
Agree that Blakes is pretty fun. Downstairs bar with drag queen. Upstairs is more dancing and randomly a tarot card reader. That night was very fuzzy...
I love it when Lily White makes her occassional appearance there. She was one of my favorite drag performers at Backstreet.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.