Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

NYC GAYLA III - October 16-18, 2009

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NYC GAYLA III - October 16-18, 2009

Search this Thread

Old Oct 21, 2009, 12:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Now that I'm home, I wanted to add my thanks as well to FlyBalletGuy and RChavez for a fantastic weekend. ^

Great to see such a turnout ^
Old Oct 21, 2009, 1:47 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Marriott
I think I'm finally recovered and home from a crazy wonderful weekend! Thanks so much to FlyBalletGuy and RChavez who really did an amazing job!

Funny, again I manage to leave NY with another ticket to return sometime in the next year.
Old Oct 21, 2009, 2:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM & 2MM, SPG/Bonvoid LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, $tarbucks Titanium
Thumbs up Thank you Starwood Preferred Guest!

I know they "lurk" here, so I wanted to thank Chris and Jack from SPG for suggesting and joining a few of us for drinks Friday at the ACE Hotel. ^

SPG & Starwood's support for the GLBT community and FlyerTalk is amazing. ^ Thank you!
Old Dec 4, 2009, 10:46 pm

Programs: SPG Platinum, UA 1K, Hilton Gold, Hertz #1 Club Presidents Circle
Only a month late...but it was really a fun weekend (even though I had to work Monday morning and caught a small cold).

Can't wait for the next one.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Priceline Titanium
Thanks to all for coming and for the kind words.

It's been great to do the NYC Gayla, but I think that was the last one I could do. I just don't have the time.

I waited several weeks to see if my feelings or situation changed, but neither did so I figured I'd announce early so that someone else can step in if he chooses.
Old Dec 9, 2009, 8:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FlyBalletGuy
Thanks to all for coming and for the kind words.

It's been great to do the NYC Gayla, but I think that was the last one I could do. I just don't have the time.

I waited several weeks to see if my feelings or situation changed, but neither did so I figured I'd announce early so that someone else can step in if he chooses.
I don't think I'll be the first or the last to say this, but FlyBalletGuy is ending his gayla run on a high note after three amazing NYC gaylas and he should be thanked for all his hard work and congratulated for his success. ^^

Hopefully he can lend his wizdom to whoever dares to fill his shoes and plan future NYC gaylas.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.