Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

HustlaBall in Las Vegas Anyone else going?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2006, 10:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia

I will be in LAS for a slot tourny the same weekend as HustlaBall http://www.hustlaball.de/hustlaball/partys_v.html
Although the town is crazy busy there are still rooms to be had at off strip places(my tourny is at the Red Rock-a great property BTW very "W"ish)
Any other FT'ers going to be there?
Old Jan 3, 2007, 1:55 pm

Programs: Quintessentially Elite, Amex Cent, UA* Lifetime Plat (2mm+), AA CK (6mm+)
BigGuy,

I had thought about going (and was even invited by RB), but i think i'm sitting this one out. Too many people in one space for me. I hear it's going to be a great party this year. Nice lineup of guests (and a surprise celeb or two).

I'm headed to Vegas for some personal downtime on the 15th and will be hanging out with Jenna Jameson and her crew while i'm there. Will you still be in town? A little blackjack perhaps? *wink*

BN
Old Jan 3, 2007, 6:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Delta, United, SPG plat, Hyatt dia
JJ;s club will be in the Alladin(soon to be Planet H'wood)?
I will be there on the 11th for the poll party at the Alexis Park and the 12th for the pre party and a bit of the main event.
Gosh Las vegas has sure changed!I used to play blackjack in a dive that is where the Paris is now,and I used to trick in the old Boardwalk(another wonderful dive!) and now it will be a Manderin Oriental!
I miss the sleaze!
Old Jan 3, 2007, 9:07 pm

Programs: AAdvantage general member, SWA RRewards
I wish I knew about this sooner. I was just in Vegas this past Sunday-Tuesday for new years. What I time I had. Zumanity was great.

Speaking of which...when will Aladdin be PH? I thought they would have been finished by now.
Old Jan 7, 2007, 3:01 pm

Programs: Quintessentially Elite, Amex Cent, UA* Lifetime Plat (2mm+), AA CK (6mm+)
Originally Posted by youngORDboi
Zumanity was great
Zumanity IS a great show... A good friend of mine has been in the show since it opened and i always try to catch it when i'm in Vegas. Actually just saw it again last Thursday night.

They've messed with it again. Not sure i like it as much this time around, as it's a whole lot more disjointed. It doesn't flow as well. Joey Arias seems to be just phoning it in lately, which leads me to believe an Zumanity emcee-change is in order.

If you're a fan of Zumanity, check out the new documentary that's on Amazon.com about a few of the performers and the long road they took to get cast in the show. It's got loads of eye candy, but also quite a bit of inspired moments:

LOVESICK @ AMAZON.COM

BN

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.