Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gay Airline

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2005, 8:32 pm

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
Originally Posted by jottman2
Since there is Hooters Air....what is wrong with Cukes Air or Bananas.
<< ducking>>

At first, this seemed a bit "L"-phobic, but the more I thought about it long and hard I realized that perhaps it is appropriate for both!

I just hope they wash the blankets.
Old Aug 22, 2005, 8:46 pm

Programs: MP, 1K 1MM
I know some may take this thread more seriously..

but, SERIOUSLY, I, for one, am too busy building elite status so that WHEN R and I fly, we fly...comfortably...as a result of our status.
That means loyalty to xxx airline. Now if "Lavendair" were to offer equivalent perks to the destinations we want, yessir, they'd get my business. But only then...
Seriously.
Old Aug 22, 2005, 11:52 pm

Originally Posted by apudme
The gays don't do coach, so it would have to be all FIRST layout.
The FT front page that lists the last few posts in the Miles & Posts and Travel & Dining categories have taken me to threads I never would have found through my normal browsing. I'm straight, but I like the concept of an all first class airline. I would consider that no matter who my flying companions are.

Originally Posted by DCFFlyer
Kinda like Hooters Air only different?!?
DCFFlyers comment above got me thinking about Hooters Air. I'm so disappointed that they don't travel to SEA. Two Hooters Girls on every flight. Whoo Hoo.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 12:47 am

Location: PPSP. Yeah, I'm the bartender at that fancy 5-Star that forgot you said no salt on your freakin' frozen margarita. Listen up people! NO FROZEN DRINKS!
Originally Posted by mcrt
...Two Hooters Girls on every flight. Whoo Hoo.
OMG, I am gonna barf.

(No offense to any Hooter Girls out there who are on FT... especially the SEA one(s) )

Last edited by GoodKarmaGuy; Aug 23, 2005 at 12:23 pm
Old Aug 23, 2005, 3:03 am

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by GoodKarmaGuy
<< ducking>>

At first, this seemed a bit "L"-phobic, but the more I thought about it long and hard I realized that perhaps it is appropriate for both!

I think that L destinations will be quite different from G destinations.
BOFE AIR will a noce name. Bofe is portuguese for hunk, male or female.
Old Aug 23, 2005, 5:47 pm

OMG, I am gonna barf.
Sorry to offend. They would probably be Ls anyway or just tell me they are.
Old Aug 24, 2005, 12:00 am
Suspended

, but I like the concept of an all first class airline. I would consider that no matter who my flying companions are.
I think this would interest you, then:

http://www.flightsoffantasy.com/

Check out the A319 Private Jet with two State Rooms - that's gotta be the ultimate goal for the retirement trip!!! 30 years for me to save up and counting....
Old Aug 24, 2005, 1:07 am

Originally Posted by apudme
I think this would interest you, then:

http://www.flightsoffantasy.com/

Check out the A319 Private Jet with two State Rooms - that's gotta be the ultimate goal for the retirement trip!!! 30 years for me to save up and counting....
When I was planning my trip around the world I picked up any travel lit I could find. One of the brochures was for a month long RTW on a 40 pax custom jet, 757 I think. They picked you up at your house in a limo, flew First Class to SEA to meet the plane, travel for a month, then FC home. I think it was about $75,000. I see Abercrombie & Kent has some similar tours of South America or the Med for $40-$50K for 3 weeks.

For that much money I would rather backpack for a couple of years in Africa and Asia.
Old Aug 24, 2005, 8:19 am

Programs: DL DM 2MM - IHG Diamond
When I was planning my trip around the world I picked up any travel lit I could find. One of the brochures was for a month long RTW on a 40 pax custom jet, 757 I think. They picked you up at your house in a limo, flew First Class to SEA to meet the plane, travel for a month, then FC home. I think it was about $75,000. I see Abercrombie & Kent has some similar tours of South America or the Med for $40-$50K for 3 weeks.

For that much money I would rather backpack for a couple of years in Africa and Asia.
For that amount of money, sex better be included....and it better be good.
Old Aug 26, 2005, 7:48 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat, Hilton Diamond, Marriot Titanium
And just think about all of the lesbian mechanics walking around the tarmac with their tool belts on....
Old Feb 24, 2008, 6:15 pm

Programs: FlyingBlue Platinum, LH Senator, VA Velocity Platinum, Marriott Silver, Hilton Diamond
I was on a KLM 737 last week and all 4 flight attendants were male and really really gay. I remembered this thread, found it and had a good laugh re-reading it. For as short as the flight was, only 1h40m, I felt like I was on the gayest airplane possible. Service was impeccable, attitude included for no additional charge, and they even gave beauty advice to a passenger who was curious about the makeup being sold on the duty free cart.
Old Feb 25, 2008, 12:50 am

Programs: Star Alliance, KLM Flying Blue
Actual gay flight

I am surprised no one has mentioned the Air New Zealand Pink flight that is marketed to travellers going to Mardi Gras in Sydney

http://airnzspecials.com/pinkflight/
Old Feb 25, 2008, 12:28 pm

Programs: AA Platinum for Life, Hilton Diamond,IC Ambassador
I can just see it - after the first flight, the bored queens saying "I am so over that airline."

The boarding fights - "That is not carry-on. That's my lover."

The animals - "My dog does not she is a dog. She thinks she's a baby and does not ride in a carrier."

The groups - "Ladies and Gentleman - The AA group will be meeting in rows 20-25. Other passengers please avert your eyes so as not to break anonymity."

"All Flight Announcements will be sign-interpreted."

The cabins - Lesbian Separatist - Womyn born womyn only, Velvet Rope, Queer Theorist, Transgender, and of course all middle seats reserved for Straight bicurious with no experience.

It would never fly.
Old Feb 25, 2008, 4:56 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus, Skymiles, EleVAte founding member, SPG

Maybe we can borrow a UV flashlight from the TSA to inspect them...
Old Feb 25, 2008, 6:31 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by djjaguar64

Nah, that sounds too much like the underwear party at the Barn(now defunct) in YYZ on a Sunday afternoon.
What happened to the Barn? I haven't been to Toronto in a while.
I had sometime with one of the barmen for a while...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.