Wiki Posts
Search

AirBnB in London?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 12, 2017, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL PM MM, AA Platinum Pro, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
AirBnB in London?

Have a large group of friends going to London in late April. Any recommendations for neighborhoods other than around Piccadilly Circus for an AirBnB?
Old Dec 14, 2017, 7:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: A3&O6 Gold,IC AMB & HH Diamond
What about Southall?
Old Dec 17, 2017, 5:11 pm

Programs: Mucci Des Oeufs Brouilles et des Canards
Try The Angel Islington for Georgian style housing or Canary Wharf if you're after modern.

But make sure you confirm with who ever you are renting from that if they are a leasehold owner of an apartment or home that they have permission via their freeholder or lease to sublet. The development that I live in excludes rentals of less than six months and several leaseholders have been caught. Guests who booked and tried to collect keys from our concierge were turned away. We did have an invasion party once where the AirBnB hirers sold tickets to a party. People were climbing over our fences to get in and police had to be called. The management now regularly checks AirBnB and other sites to see if anyone is listing. Some have tried to put the location pin on the surrounding area, but they've been caught. Just as we also had someone put a pin on our property but then apparently catfished people by meeting them and taking them to another property that didn't have river views, gym etc and further away from transport.
Old Mar 13, 2018, 2:43 pm

Paddington

Originally Posted by DLmedalliongold
Have a large group of friends going to London in late April. Any recommendations for neighborhoods other than around Piccadilly Circus for an AirBnB?
I found a cheap place from Paddington. Forgot the name, but it was on booking and ran by a guy from Cambodia. We paid 100 UK for 4 guys. Try to search!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.