Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > GLBT Travelers
Reload this Page >

Gay Days Walt Disney World 2010

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 11, 2010, 6:42 pm
Original Poster

Location: LAX-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain. United 1K! Other
Programs: RCC,HHonors Diamond,HGVC Elite,SPG Plat,Hyatt Diamond,Nat'l Emerald Exec Elite, Disney Premier Pass

Well, it's that time of year again... in less than a month thousands of red shirts will descend upon the Magic Kingdom.

The "official" dates are June 1-6, with the highlight being Saturday June 5 at the Magic Kingdom.

There are plenty of events and dance parties... but I really go to hang out with friends in the parks and enjoy the atmosphere!

Anyone else going this year?

ETA:

My friends over at MiceChat.com have posted their annual meet-up info for Saturday at Magic Kingdom. If anyone wants to hang out with some real Disney geeks on Saturday, they are a great, friendly fun loving group!

Last edited by JonathanIT; May 20, 2010 at 5:44 pm Reason: added info and link
Old May 12, 2010, 5:19 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hertz Gold
Oh I think I will be able to make it
Old May 13, 2010, 6:16 am

Programs: DL SkyMiles PM/2MM, AA Plat, IC Diam. Amb., Peninsula regular, amanjunkie
I'll be going for the first time this year, flying down Saturday morning just to join the pool party and maybe one party Saturday night. I'm planning to fly home Sunday evening, not really doing the Magic Kingdom itself.

What's the buzz on the Saturday day and evening dance parties?
Old May 13, 2010, 10:11 am

Disappointed that, for another year, I won't be able to make it.

Flying to SAN that Friday and redeyeing home Sunday to celebrate my better half's birthday.
Old May 13, 2010, 9:02 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, Sonesta Elite, IHG Platinum, Frontier 100K
My attendance won't really be determined until I get my work schedule the week before
Old May 17, 2010, 1:18 pm

7th year in a row. I'm sticking with the Mark Baker Events parties and adding in Typhoon Lagoon as well.

Staying at the new host hotel which is the Holiday Inn WDW.
Old May 20, 2010, 5:05 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Avis Preferred Plus
This will be our third year attending. The first two were a blast! We plan on spending 5 days down in Fort Lauderdale before heading up to Orlando to finish off the week. I'm slightly disappointed they moved the HQ this year, but we're still going to stay at the Hilton near Downtown Disney. Looking forward to another great week!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.