Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Layover in Frankfurt, enough time

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2022, 12:31 am
Original Poster

Layover in Frankfurt, enough time

Sorry, I do not know if this is right forum to post in.

I have 9 am flight from munich to Frankfurt. Layover of 1 hour and 55 minutes. Then united back to Houston. Same ticket flight. Does anyone know if this is enough time to connect the flight?
Old May 26, 2022, 4:43 am
:D!
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Diamond, Hilton Bronze, A3 Diamond, IHG *G
Yes, it would not be sold on a single ticket if that was insufficient time.
Old May 26, 2022, 6:24 am
Original Poster

There is an earlier flight from munich to frankfurt. Leaves at 9 am. It would make me have a 3 hour and 55 minute layover. So it is a choice of 1 hour 55 minute or 3 hour and 55 minute layover. Which is a better choice?

Last edited by tovo; May 26, 2022 at 6:31 am
Old May 26, 2022, 3:15 pm

Programs: FB Gold
On one ticket it's fine, and LH's responsibility to rebook if the first flight is delayed and causes a misconnect.

1h55 is more than enough. Not like aéroport FRA is a pleasant place to pass time.
Old May 26, 2022, 8:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Gold 1MM, AS 75k, AA Plat, Bonvoyed Gold, Honors Dia, Hyatt Explorer, IHG Plat, ...
Originally Posted by mlin32
On one ticket it's fine, and LH's responsibility to rebook if the first flight is delayed and causes a misconnect.

1h55 is more than enough. Not like aéroport FRA is a pleasant place to pass time.
it really depends on what the impact of a misconnect is. LH has to rebook you, but if that cost me a day or vacation (or work) or missed meetings (how many flights are there to Houston), I’d rather spend a bit more time in FRA and catch the earlier flight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.