Original Poster

Glamping Resorts Review, Saarland Theme, Saarbruken, Germany

Glamping Resorts

Map| 1 Review | 100% Recommended

Glamping Resorts

Zum Bergwald 1, Kleinblittersdorf, Saarbrücken DE 66271

Glamping Resorts Review (3 Photos)

Glamping Resorts

One of the best stays that I have ever had in my life. I wish they should also cover Asia apart from Europe :)

Room

Each nature hotel room can accommodate two people. In the 'Waldgarten' a third person can stay in one of the two three-bed units for a small surcharge. The extremely compact units have a simple yet elegant interior. All furnishing elements are well thought out. The seating area with satellite television can be converted into a double bed in the evening, for example. The small bathroom is equipped with a shower, toilet, sink and hair dryer. The entire unit has underfloor heating. The compact kitchen has a small fridge, coffee machine, toaster and kettle. There are 2 chairs and a table on the terrace. In addition, towels, bed linen and free WiFi are included in the price.

glamping 1.jpg

The Naturhaus in Saarland is located in a beautiful, large and natural resort in the Bliesgau UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. The resort is located at the gates of Saarbrücken and in the immediate vicinity of the Saarland-Therme thermal baths. In the surrounding area you can hike and bike to your heart's content or simply relax in nature. Electric bikes can be rented at the resort. The beautiful nature reserve has many hiking and cycling trails and an ice rink.

Situated in the heart of nature, completely peacful with immediate connective with the things.

The Glamping Resort is a partner of the Saarland Card. With this card you can e.g. B. travel for free by bus or train in Saarland and visit more than 80 attractions, such as the nearby Saarland thermal baths, for free. You also get free entry to various museums and can take a city or boat tour. For a small fee, your dog can also go on vacation in the biosphere. 

glamping 2.jpg

Overall

Glamping is camping in unique accommodation that is fully equipped for you when you arrive, combined with luxury facilities or a special camping experience.

Glamping fits today's needs. Vacationers are looking for a unique experience. Preferably with an exclusive and authentic character. We want to combine the camping experience of the past, but with the luxury of today.

Glamping offers:

• Convenience: Traveling without a trailer with camping gear
  • Luxury: no primitive conditions, but rather luxurious sanitary facilities and good beds
  • Time saving: You throw your suitcase on the bed and are ready for the vacation
  • Space: in the accommodation and around it
  • Calm: inhale, exhale and look around
  • Experience: the ultimate outdoor feeling

Service

The units are spread across the resort's gardens and have organic shapes that blend in perfectly with the natural environment. So you can really camp in nature. The only sound you hear here is the rustling of the leaves in the trees and the chirping of the birds.  

glamping 3.png

Glamping Resorts Review

Would you like to write a review on the Glamping Resorts?

No, thank you.
Yes
Old May 20, 2020, 10:07 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Welcome fo Flyertalk, routeprints. This looks like an interesting place, but it is not a true luxury accommodation. So I am moving it to the appropriate geographical forum where it may get more attention.

RichardInSF, moderator, luxury hotels and travel

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.