Wiki Posts
Search

Credit cards with free lounge access

Search this Thread

Old Sep 18, 2019, 1:58 pm
Original Poster

Credit cards with free lounge access

Hi everyone,

Looking for some advice on German credit cards that give unlimited and completely free lounge access for priority pass or lounge key etc. (not one of the cards that just gives you priority pass but where you still have to pay per visit).

Doing some research I found the Deutsche Bank Mastercard Platin for €200 (It's unclear if I need a premium account for this or if a free one is sufficient).

I also found the Commerzbank Premiumkreditkarte that comes with a Premium account for 12,90 a month (154.80 per annum). There are no details if this is completely free or just that access is allowed.

There are a few others out there but I didn't think they were completely free or very complex to get (regional bank account needed)

Hoping somebody has experience and can help
Old Sep 18, 2019, 2:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons 5+ BadgeSPG 5+ Badge

Programs: Some
Access is more or less always allowed, especially in Germany. Best excample is Amex Platinum with Priority Pass. MLP for excample also offers a Visa with Unlimited Access, also Diners Club (Details can be found at Youhavebeenupgraded at boardingarea) could be an option.
Old Sep 19, 2019, 1:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by offerendum
Access is more or less always allowed, especially in Germany. Best excample is Amex Platinum with Priority Pass. MLP for excample also offers a Visa with Unlimited Access, also Diners Club (Details can be found at Youhavebeenupgraded at boardingarea) could be an option.
Thanks for the feedback. Indeed I know about the Amex Plat but I should have mentioned that I would ideally like to pay something around €200. The issue with MLP is that each visit costs €24 and I was looking for one of the "all-in" options.

In the UK for example HSBC Premier World Elite costs 200GBP per year and includes unlimited and free lounge key visits, is there anything in Germany with that offering around that price point?
Old Sep 20, 2019, 3:14 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by MillionMileMarker
Hi everyone,

Looking for some advice on German credit cards that give unlimited and completely free lounge access for priority pass or lounge key etc. (not one of the cards that just gives you priority pass but where you still have to pay per visit).

Doing some research I found the Deutsche Bank Mastercard Platin for €200 (It's unclear if I need a premium account for this or if a free one is sufficient).

I also found the Commerzbank Premiumkreditkarte that comes with a Premium account for 12,90 a month (154.80 per annum). There are no details if this is completely free or just that access is allowed.

There are a few others out there but I didn't think they were completely free or very complex to get (regional bank account needed)

Hoping somebody has experience and can help
Note that the DB Mastercard Platinum requires a meeting in branch with an account manager. You don't need to have a DB account necessarily, but you do have to apply in-branch rather than online.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.