Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lufthansa to condor

Search this Thread

Old Feb 11, 2019, 7:06 pm
Original Poster

Lufthansa to condor

we have two separate flights coming from Krakow to Frankfurt and then on the same day a flight from Frankfurt to Portland, Oregon. 2 separate flights not a connection. can you explain to me what we will need to do once we land in frankfurt in order to get our bags checked in with condor for the second flight. could you please email me at [email protected]. I'll never find this site again. thanks
Old Feb 18, 2019, 6:36 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Your question was already answered https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/info...sa-condor.html
Old Feb 19, 2019, 9:49 pm
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

I am going to close this thread as the question is now answered.

Despite several messages reaching us and informing us about the cross post, we decided not to close the thread - despite the cross-posting - as this post fits in all thread where it had been posted.

Thank you for your understanding
FLYGVA
co-moderator Germany Forum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.