Wiki Posts
Search

TR VIP status

Search this Thread

Old Apr 22, 2016, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Total Rewards Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Marriott Gold, AA Gold
TR VIP status

I have the TR Visa CC and I spent more than the required $10,000 threshold in 2015 to qualify for VIP status for all of 2016. How can I verify that I actually have VIP status?

I called Comenity and TR and they both don't know how to verify. I am going to Vegas in a week and want access to all of the pools out there.

Any ideas?

I remember reading something saying that I would get a VIP card in the mail or something. I never received any card or even a notification that I became a VIP status member.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 5:22 pm

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
When you log onto your Total Rewards Account, it should reflect the Platinum Status.

Unless, you qualified for the "limited" TR Credit Card Diamond Extension.

LINK to log-in
Old Apr 25, 2016, 5:47 pm
Original Poster

I am definitely Platinum. I can see that from my account and TR CSR could tell me that as well. I am asking about the VIP status that comes with the TR CC by Comenity. If you spend $10,000 in a calendar year you get VIP for the rest of that year and the next full calendar year.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 5:58 pm
Original Poster

I just got transferred to some phone number that isn't even TR and they guy verified that I am VIP as of August 2015.
Old Apr 25, 2016, 11:36 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by pwd847
I just got transferred to some phone number that isn't even TR and they guy verified that I am VIP as of August 2015.
I thought the Platinum Status was the VIP you are referring to. What other VIP status is there? Do you have a link?

AFAIK

Gold > Platinum > Diamond > Seven Stars ® > Seven Stars ® Chairman

LINK
Old Apr 26, 2016, 6:18 am
Original Poster

https://www.totalrewards.com/content...s/tr-visa.html

That list of VIP benefits is garbage for me except for the access to the pools. I have never been to any of the "$20 to get in" pools and would like to check them out.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 7:33 am

https://www.totalrewards.com/content...s/tr-visa.html

That list of VIP benefits is garbage for me except for the access to the pools. I have never been to any of the "$20 to get in" pools and would like to check them out.
Sounds like marketing to me. Considering you can get Diamond status via FoundersCard, not sure why they don't just give you Diamond after x$ spend on the card.

I did see a "keep your Diamond" Total Rewards Visa offer recently. If you signed up, did the spend; they would extend one's (expiring) Diamond Status.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 7:38 am
Original Poster

I'm gonna get the founderscard. I'm just not sure when. I emailed them and asked if they could have my diamond set up within a week and they said no so I'm gonna wait.
Old Apr 26, 2016, 12:37 pm

I'm gonna get the founderscard. I'm just not sure when. I emailed them and asked if they could have my diamond set up within a week and they said no so I'm gonna wait.
They never guarantee anything other than what is posted in terms&conditions. Most are upgraded in less time (after joining) than stated; but it is NOT a guarantee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.