Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Other Loyalty Programs/Partners > Gaming Loyalty Programs
Reload this Page >

Harrah's Diamond/Seven Star's 15,000/150,000 Tier for 2014

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Harrah's Diamond/Seven Star's 15,000/150,000 Tier for 2014

Search this Thread

Old Jan 22, 2013, 3:50 pm

if you log into totalrewards.com it should show your updated tier credits/status, including any bonus tier credits within 2 days of your play.

In my experience, the 2500 base credits showed up online the day after I earned them, then the 5k bonus tier credits (and upgraded status) showed up the day after that.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 3:56 pm

Sorry I should have been more specific. My trips usually cover 2 or 3 gambling days (or more). I was wondering if there was a way to tell after the fact what I earned on each day. For instance, I know what the total for my last trip was but I don't know what the daily breakdown was so I can't tell what's a bonus and what isn't. My play is not even day to day.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 4:12 pm

Originally Posted by Rookie3
Sorry I should have been more specific. My trips usually cover 2 or 3 gambling days (or more). I was wondering if there was a way to tell after the fact what I earned on each day. For instance, I know what the total for my last trip was but I don't know what the daily breakdown was so I can't tell what's a bonus and what isn't. My play is not even day to day.

I don't know of any way to do this other than visiting the club booth. They can give you a printout of your earning activity.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 5:24 pm

Programs: Delta DM, 2MM, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Just back from Harrah's LV. Day is 6-6. Slot points post right away and can be viewed at a machine. BJ and all other table games once a day after 6am. Slot points at 1 per $5. BJ points really hard to get, not many for 8+ hours
play per day at $75 average. Bonus points post once per calendar day.
I get a read out each morning at Total Rewards Center to see how I am doing.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 6:55 pm

I was just in LV for the Super Bowl (stayed at Paris watched at PH). Paris TR desk told me their day is 6-6 as well. Plus they told me the bonus points could be delayed if you play in multiple properties, as I did.

Would I be able to get TR to send me detailed points ear ing over email or only in person?
Old Feb 9, 2013, 8:59 am
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by sbjnyc
I was just in LV for the Super Bowl (stayed at Paris watched at PH). Paris TR desk told me their day is 6-6 as well. Plus they told me the bonus points could be delayed if you play in multiple properties, as I did.

Would I be able to get TR to send me detailed points ear ing over email or only in person?
Once a month you should get an email with a summary of all activity on your TR account. In another post in this thread, if you go to the TR desk, they can print details.
Old Feb 9, 2013, 2:20 pm

Originally Posted by nrr
Once a month you should get an email with a summary of all activity on your TR account. In another post in this thread, if you go to the TR desk, they can print details.
Is this new? I've never gotten an emailed summary.
Old Feb 9, 2013, 2:27 pm

Programs: DL
If you log in to your account, go to the My TR page. On the left, you'll be able to click on a link to see your monthly statement.
Old Feb 9, 2013, 4:05 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
For several month I've been getting them--I rechecked their headers "Seven Stars Total Rewards E-statement", these started arriving when I became 7*.
Old Feb 9, 2013, 5:29 pm

Originally Posted by nrr
For several month I've been getting them--I rechecked their headers "Seven Stars Total Rewards E-statement", these started arriving when I became 7*.
That's why I'm not getting them...but with the bonus points we'll see what happens this year.
Old Feb 9, 2013, 8:52 pm

I get them as Diamond.. titled "Your Diamond Total Rewards eStatement" Jan summary came on Feb 6. Shows breakdown of earning by Gaming,Entertainment,TR Visa card, ect. And a breakdown of points spending also.
Old Feb 10, 2013, 4:00 pm

Originally Posted by Gambleballs
I get them as Diamond.. titled "Your Diamond Total Rewards eStatement" Jan summary came on Feb 6. Shows breakdown of earning by Gaming,Entertainment,TR Visa card, ect. And a breakdown of points spending also.
Looks like I got monthly Diamond statements last year through August in my spam but nothing since. Odd.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 3:38 pm

I just have to chime in and say I made Diamond level last year, and I'm at 48,000 so far for this year and I've seen no increase in any kind of comps, free play coupons, nothing. Zip, zilch, nada. I'm not too happy about that.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 4:17 pm

I'm not at 48,000 yet but I do get free flights, rooms, meals, and various other comps. I really can't complain.
Old Mar 5, 2013, 5:17 pm

Originally Posted by CarolinaJacket
I'm not at 48,000 yet but I do get free flights, rooms, meals, and various other comps. I really can't complain.
^^^^ That's amazing! I wonder what I'm doing wrong?!?!? I do my playing in AC and I'm strictly CZRs properties. 100%. I go to LAS once every couple of years but not since I started to play regularly. How do you get the free flights? I wonder if the comp flights from ACY-LAS?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.