Harrah's comps

Old Dec 9, 12, 9:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, 2MM, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Harrah's comps

Would a $75 average BJ player 6-8hrs per day get RFB or just comped rooms at Harrah's Las Vegas???
Old Dec 9, 12, 10:15 pm

Programs: Expedia All Your Booking Channels Are Belong To Us Club
Best guess, RFB or RF limited B.
Old Dec 10, 12, 8:02 am

Programs: BA Gold, former Delta Diamond Medallion, Hilton Diamond, Caesars Diamond, Momentum *SOAR*
IMO, as a table player with a sub $100/average (but, still a very decent number of hours); you would be better off outside of the CZR system.

I think you will neither get RFB or LFB, but a a few charges ($100-$200/day or so) taken off your folio, after they have depleted your points. Also, perhaps, a limo to the airport.
Old Dec 12, 12, 4:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, 2MM, Marriott Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Where on the strip would I get better comps for my $75/hr 6-8 hrs per day average??? I like being on the srip as I don't rent a car while in LV.
Thanks for your input.
Old Dec 12, 12, 6:10 pm

Programs: BA Gold, former Delta Diamond Medallion, Hilton Diamond, Caesars Diamond, Momentum *SOAR*
Originally Posted by vassoo View Post
Where on the strip would I get better comps for my $75/hr 6-8 hrs per day average??? I like being on the srip as I don't rent a car while in LV.
Thanks for your input.
Have you considered aiming for a $200-$300 average for 3 to 4 hours per day? IMO, it would make you look better.

Sub $200/average is not a great data-point, if you are looking for RFB.

Though, Riv or Trop would probably welcome that action; perhaps, even TI. Though, marketing offers from CZR and mLife might make it worth it.
Old Dec 14, 12, 6:46 pm

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat / Hilton Gold / IHG Plat
I agree with BK

75 average for 6-8 hours will get you free rooms whenever up it a tad and you will get some RF easy
Old Dec 17, 12, 4:14 pm

Agreed. If you look at some of the "other" hotels -- Tropicana and TI (for example) you may do better than some of the Caesars or MGM properties. TI was very aggressive when I visited recently with what I considered little play (quarter BJ and some VP). I am sure if you showed them some love you would receive even better choices. Its a decent enough hotel.

I'd probably stay away from Riv. Still haven't quite cleaned up their act. I was just there on Sunday and it still felt a little dated. Trop, on the other hand, did a pretty good job on their refurb.

Search this Thread