Venetian / Palazzo: Grazie comp received

Old Jul 31, 12, 10:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL Diamond, HHonors Diamond, PC Platinum
Venetian / Palazzo: Grazie comp received

I have been reading that all comps have stopped recently at the Venetian / Palazzo properties. I have had two four night stays at the Palazzo this year. I didn't do so great gambling there last trip. A few days ago I checked my Grazie account and I have an offer for 3 complementary nights and $175 in table match play. Seems like a pretty good offer to me. Of course, some dates are blacked out, which I'm sure includes all Saturdays.
Old Nov 8, 12, 3:48 pm

Programs: Alcoholics Anonymous - Platinum, Gamblers Anonymous - Gold
That's good news. I don't get anything online or by mail any more, but if I call the host they generate some good offers.
Old Dec 15, 12, 1:31 pm

Received GOLD status during our last stay. Went to grazie and exchanged our players card for a gold card. A few of the perks are free pick up from the airport and access to the 24 hour gold club lounge behind the high limit slots in the Venetian. Drinks and snacks. About 2 weeks after trip we started receiving free room and slot credit offers. And at 20 points for every $1 charged to the room it will be easy to maintain gold.
Old Dec 24, 12, 3:40 am

You should always be able to max out your chips + your hotels, which usually translate to about 70-100k chips/day depending on your spin.

Join http://www.facebook.com/myvegasguides if you need some help or want to add myVEGAS friends.

I'm at about 230k lp right now but been playing since September.
Old Dec 28, 12, 4:34 pm

Programs: Delta, AA, Hilton, Priority Club, USAir, American Express Membership Rewards, Ultimate Rew, United
It has been a few years since they have given us free nights but they send us good offers in my email pretty often. Love the Palazzo.

Search this Thread