Original Poster

frontier bizfare

www.flyfrontier.com/bizfares/
BizFare is available through the global distribution system (GDS) channel
jjbiv likes this.
Old Feb 1, 2024, 6:54 pm

Programs: AC SE100K, F9 100k, NK Gold, UA *S, Hyatt Glob, Bonvoy Titanium
AKA "punish your employees more"

On the other hand, guiding businesses to a home page away from consumer "all you can fly", "$16 fares", and 99% off sales is probably a good idea.

The least they can do is give out a free adult beverage like Southwest does on the "biz" fares.
​​​​​

Many of the benefits touted are absurd or hard to obtain without actual customer service. How about priority airport checkin agents? Same day airport change is easy --- just wait in that massive line.

Would a fortune X company book "biz" fares then want to task someone with chatting with an agent? 5min between each of their replies, with a scripted 'looks like you are no longer there so I am ending the chat' sent less than 60 seconds after they do respond.

Free stretch seats is was a benefit, until they start offering it to darn near everyone with status. Now it's rare to see availbility when I book. Likely because many customers refuse 28" sardine can pitch.

Last edited by expert7700; Feb 1, 2024 at 7:01 pm
Old Feb 2, 2024, 7:27 am

I called something like this happening a few months ago.

Originally Posted by expert7700
​​​​
Many of the benefits touted are absurd or hard to obtain without actual customer service. How about priority airport checkin agents? Same day airport change is easy --- just wait in that massive line.
Aren't the only benefits of the "many" that require any customer service interaction the same day changes? Carry-on, priority boarding, stretch seating, changes, and cancellations (the other special benefits they mention) aren't part of that. Fully agree that it is annoying when someone has to deal with their customer service, especially when the airport agent is in the "I'll deal with your ticketing change/issue as soon as the perpetual luggage checking line is empty"

Would a fortune X company book "biz" fares then want to task someone with chatting with an agent? 5min between each of their replies, with a scripted 'looks like you are no longer there so I am ending the chat' sent less than 60 seconds after they do respond.
This isn't aimed at Enterprise companies, this is aimed at small-midsize businesses that have more of an emphasis on cost controls for T&E.

Free stretch seats is was a benefit, until they start offering it to darn near everyone with status. Now it's rare to see availbility when I book. Likely because many customers refuse 28" sardine can pitch.
I have a flight tomorrow and 13 of 24 Stretch seats are currently available. If you include the stretch-but-not-called-stretch row 12, it's 17 of 30 available. I actually can't recall seeing zero stretch seats available at check-in for a flight out of the 10 or so I've done in the past year.
Old Feb 4, 2024, 5:41 am

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by lowfareair
I called something like this happening a few months ago.

Aren't the only benefits of the "many" that require any customer service interaction the same day changes? Carry-on, priority boarding, stretch seating, changes, and cancellations (the other special benefits they mention) aren't part of that. Fully agree that it is annoying when someone has to deal with their customer service, especially when the airport agent is in the "I'll deal with your ticketing change/issue as soon as the perpetual luggage checking line is empty"

This isn't aimed at Enterprise companies, this is aimed at small-midsize businesses that have more of an emphasis on cost controls for T&E.

I have a flight tomorrow and 13 of 24 Stretch seats are currently available. If you include the stretch-but-not-called-stretch row 12, it's 17 of 30 available. I actually can't recall seeing zero stretch seats available at check-in for a flight out of the 10 or so I've done in the past year.
I actually like Row 12. If it's the exit row I'm thinking of, it doesn't recline which I don't use anyway and it has the advantage of having the exit row behind, so I've never felt anyone's legs pressing against the back of the seat.
lowfareair and expert7700 like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.