FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - frontier bizfare
View Single Post
Old Feb 4, 2024, 5:41 am
rhwbullhead

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by lowfareair
I called something like this happening a few months ago.

Aren't the only benefits of the "many" that require any customer service interaction the same day changes? Carry-on, priority boarding, stretch seating, changes, and cancellations (the other special benefits they mention) aren't part of that. Fully agree that it is annoying when someone has to deal with their customer service, especially when the airport agent is in the "I'll deal with your ticketing change/issue as soon as the perpetual luggage checking line is empty"

This isn't aimed at Enterprise companies, this is aimed at small-midsize businesses that have more of an emphasis on cost controls for T&E.

I have a flight tomorrow and 13 of 24 Stretch seats are currently available. If you include the stretch-but-not-called-stretch row 12, it's 17 of 30 available. I actually can't recall seeing zero stretch seats available at check-in for a flight out of the 10 or so I've done in the past year.
I actually like Row 12. If it's the exit row I'm thinking of, it doesn't recline which I don't use anyway and it has the advantage of having the exit row behind, so I've never felt anyone's legs pressing against the back of the seat.