Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Any Discount Den signup bonuses?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2021, 8:05 pm

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
I booked a flight and signed up for discount den on Sept 16 and the voucher was emailed Sept 17. I was a member but cancelled back in June.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 9:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex MR, Southwest RR
I received mine today. The $50 voucher came by email, and the 10k points now show up in my account. Why anything is still manually processed in 2021 is beyond me, but I'm thankful it wasn't some kind of a "gotcha."
Old Sep 23, 2021, 11:39 am

Tangential question... anybody know what happens if you cancel a ticket when you purchased discount den as part of the same transaction? Logically I would assume Frontier would just refund the flight portion and leave the Den membership alone, but you never know with Frontier's IT.

I ask because the flight in question dropped in price, but I don't want to trigger anything that might result in the bonus flight credit and miles being revoked.
Old Oct 5, 2021, 7:02 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA Exec Plat, Alaska 75k, IHG Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by maskedmesothorium
Tangential question... anybody know what happens if you cancel a ticket when you purchased discount den as part of the same transaction? Logically I would assume Frontier would just refund the flight portion and leave the Den membership alone, but you never know with Frontier's IT.

I ask because the flight in question dropped in price, but I don't want to trigger anything that might result in the bonus flight credit and miles being revoked.
I can confirm that my recent cancellation of a flight bundled with the discount den left the discount den subscription intact.
Old Dec 5, 2021, 3:47 pm

Any new data points since F9 added the $40 1st year / join fee? I'm guessing that would also refund with a reservation cancellation.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.