Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Discount Codes Ever available on Sunday

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2019, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Discount Codes Ever available on Sunday

I have been watching the price of a one way flight from FLL - Cle on a Sunday. I do not have the flexibility to change. But I have been searching for days trying to find a code that will work on a Sunday. And ideas? Or do they just not offer any for Sunday.

Thanks so much
Old Oct 20, 2019, 11:20 am

I haven't had much luck on getting great discounts on Sunday's. If you are hard pressed for that day might want to book it if it is the best price for your dates.
Old Oct 26, 2019, 9:40 pm

Book your tickets at the ticket counter at an airport Frontier flies to and you can create your own discount code (obviously this really only works if you live or will otherwise be close to a Frontier airport).
Old Oct 27, 2019, 12:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Frontier Gold, DL estranged 1MMer, Spirit VIP, CO/NW/UA/AA once gold/plat/comped gold now dust.
It's very unusual for their codes to be applicable for Sundays, but sometimes if supply/demand is on your side they can lower the price by a good bit. If so, it probably happens in the 3-week window (of course, Sunday flights at really unpopular times, like very early, often don't fill and get priced like Saturday flights).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.