Wiki Posts
Search

F9 At Summerfest?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2012, 8:30 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Midwest Miles, Early Returns
F9 At Summerfest?

With all the cutbacks at MKE, does anyone know if F9 is still planning on setting up their "Frontier Airlines Landing" at Summerfest this year? I think they were the "Official Airline of Summerfest" the last few years? I could always score a few promo cards there ($10-$50 off a flight). I see they are still listed as a sponsor on the SF website.
Old Apr 13, 2012, 11:03 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Frontier EarlyReturns Summit
Good question... I would think that its 50/50. Doubtful for 2013.
Old Jun 28, 2012, 10:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Midwest Miles, Early Returns
Was down at Summerfest last night and (not surprisingly) did not see the "Frontier Airlines Landing". Frontier is still listed as a sponsor in the brochure/schedule of events, though...

Also, F9 was mentioned twice in the business section of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel today; 1. A story about the WN FF offer, and 2. That F9 most likely won't continue to pay for the naming rights to the downtown convention center after next year.
Old Jun 29, 2012, 7:13 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Frontier EarlyReturns Summit
I'm sure the Summerfest sponsorship was a multi-year deal so they'll still get their name on stuff for awhile but I'm not surprised to not see their booth setup.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.