Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Web Site Down?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2011, 4:02 pm
Original Poster

Web Site Down?

I've been trying to logon to check some flights from TUS-CAK and can't get any access to the web site. Anyone aware or know what is happening???

Thanks
GVretiredguy
Old Jun 21, 2011, 6:39 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Frontier EarlyReturns Summit
I can see it!
Old Jun 21, 2011, 10:22 pm
Original Poster

I'm really serious about this. I enter TUS-CAK 9/12 - 9/15 and all I ever get is the infamous screen Internet Explorer cannot display web page. Hour after hour, even using different dates.
Anyone have any ideas ??????

Thanks
GVretiredguy
Old Jun 22, 2011, 1:39 am

Originally Posted by GVretiredguy
I'm really serious about this. I enter TUS-CAK 9/12 - 9/15 and all I ever get is the infamous screen Internet Explorer cannot display web page. Hour after hour, even using different dates.
Anyone have any ideas ??????
So to clarify - you can actually get to the website. (You'd have to be on the website to be able to search for flights with your dates and city-pair) You're just not getting the search results page to show up.

It seems to be a problem for that specific city-pair. I get the "Firefox is unable to connect" message, too. What I could do is look at flights for TUS-DEN & then DEN-CAK, for your dates. (There were two connections going to CAK and one connection coming back) You might try doing that if you're just wanting to know what times are available and then maybe you could make the actual reservation (and find out the fare) by phone.

Last edited by LoneStarMike; Jun 22, 2011 at 1:47 am
Old Jun 22, 2011, 7:41 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Frontier EarlyReturns Summit
I've had some issues with the schedule lately as well:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/front...m-aus-las.html
Old Jun 22, 2011, 8:59 am

Originally Posted by MikeFromMKE
I've had some issues with the schedule lately as well:

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/front...m-aus-las.html
These situation are unrelated.

When I use the timetable it appears that there is no return trip possible. Possibly the reason why the flight you're searching for isn't working.

http://www.frontierairlines.com/fron...c-timetable.do
Old Jun 22, 2011, 12:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by LoneStarMike
So to clarify - you can actually get to the website. (You'd have to be on the website to be able to search for flights with your dates and city-pair) You're just not getting the search results page to show up.

It seems to be a problem for that specific city-pair. I get the "Firefox is unable to connect" message, too. What I could do is look at flights for TUS-DEN & then DEN-CAK, for your dates. (There were two connections going to CAK and one connection coming back) You might try doing that if you're just wanting to know what times are available and then maybe you could make the actual reservation (and find out the fare) by phone.
Thanks LoneStarMike, things seem to be working now. Just to clarify what was happening, I entered the airports from, to , dates etc., from the F9 home page and got the unable to connect. Then I went from the upper left on home page to select "flight finder" drop down and got the same unable to connect message. I even used the "schedule" drop down and could get nothing. When I finally did get a flight list, there were no flights on the return date I was using, so that goofed it up. I really hate it when little teeny, tiny gnomes infect cyberspace.
I do appreciate your efforts to isolate the problem. Looks like it is back in operation.

GVretiredguy
Old Jun 23, 2011, 6:28 pm

Toniight's message on all searches:

The fare you were searching for is either no longer valid or the fare availability has changed. Please click Start Over to try your search again.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 10:29 am

Programs: Delta Silver
I can't log on to the site at all from any browser this morning
Old Jul 1, 2011, 10:31 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Originally Posted by JeffCO
I can. Works fine.
Old Jul 1, 2011, 4:34 pm

Originally Posted by JeffCO
Perhaps, they were working on the new website due in June. I think today is July 1.
Old Jul 11, 2011, 8:41 am

Problems with website this morning.

One message is displayed, when trying to view a flight's seat map.

Seating for your selected flight is available at departure.
This is for flight several months away.

The other error message states:

We are sorry, but the server is unavailable. Please try again.
Update: Now receiving the following error:

booking..frontierairlines...com/.InternetBooking/.en/.error_500..html

Last edited by mke9499; Jul 11, 2011 at 9:21 am
Old Jul 11, 2011, 4:35 pm

They have been having problems processing payments for the last week. A phone call is required to complete the transaction. CSR informed me they are well aware of the problem.
Old Jul 12, 2011, 8:15 pm

Some customers are experiencing problems with OLCI.

The new website cannot come too soon.
Old Jul 12, 2011, 8:57 pm

Just tweeted by @flyfrontier:

Currently our online check-in is down. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working on restoring it as soon as possible.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.