Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Animals are Staying!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2010, 6:22 am

Programs: Delta Dirt Medallion,AA,USairways, WN Rapid Rewards, National Emerald Club
I think Brian Bedford went with right decision. Midwest airlines was a damaged brand with a reputation for high fares. This was inconsistent with the vision of a low fare airline goiing forward.
Old Apr 15, 2010, 10:35 am

Looking forward to joining you guys at the Frontier Forum once the integration has been completed.
Old Apr 15, 2010, 11:10 am

Programs: UA
Originally Posted by RSVP
Looking forward to joining you guys at the Frontier Forum once the integration has been completed.
This forum has very little activity and can use some more posters. Looking forward to see more people around.
Also Frontier is monitoring the forum and its good to have some corporate feedback.
Old Apr 15, 2010, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
Originally Posted by German Expat
This forum has very little activity and can use some more posters. Looking forward to see more people around.
Also Frontier is monitoring the forum and its good to have some corporate feedback.
+1

It would be nice to bring the F9 forum activity up a few notches! As we have seen with other forums, like UA, sometimes posters can influence corporate decisions...
Old Apr 15, 2010, 6:58 pm

Originally Posted by German Expat
I've noticed things to be very sluggish here.

Once the integration is complete, you can look forward to some meaningful dialogue.

The YX forum has always been an active place, whether it was positive or negative. We also have the Republic employees contributing actively.
Old Apr 18, 2010, 5:41 pm
nsx
Moderator: Southwest Airlines, Capital One
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: WN Companion Pass, A-list preferred, Hyatt Globalist; United Club Lietime (sic) Member
Congratulations to management on a very smart move!
Old Apr 19, 2010, 8:07 pm

Programs: United Premier Executive ; Frontier Summit
As a Summit flyer, I just hope that now that the suspense is over, Frontier can get back to it's old self. The last six month they have wondered in their customer service.

Although I miss going direct to TPA last week and no TV, the 190 was nice in Stretch. No cookies on a 1300 flight, what's up?
Old Apr 20, 2010, 7:47 am

Programs: Delta Skymiles, Frontier EarlyReturns Summit
Originally Posted by tombourn
No cookies on a 1300 flight, what's up?
I think they are actively working on getting the cookie situation figured out. They need to figure out how to cater about 3x as many cookies as before.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 7:54 am

Programs: WN A+CP, UAL, Marriott LTPPE
No cookies on a 1300 flight, what's up?
But the real question might be "Got Milk?"
I am looking at K9 for a few trips Eastward. Maybe to PIA MLI STL so hopefully my options will open up a bit.
Old Apr 20, 2010, 10:37 am

Although I miss going direct to TPA last week and no TV, the 190 was nice in Stretch. No cookies on a 1300 flight, what's up?
Was your flight sold as Midwest or Frontier?

Currently, only Midwest branded flights after 10:30 am get cookies. If your flight was DEN-TPA or TPA-DEN on the E190, this explains why no cookies were offered. OTOH, if your flight originated in MKE then this sounds like a catering screw-up.

Cookies will be rolled-out system wide this summer.
Old Mar 12, 2012, 3:47 pm

There is a contest to select the next spokesanimal, with clever video as a part of the presentation. Click on "Watch Auditions," and meet the candidates...good way to kill some time, while waiting for your flight to board.

http://www.frontierairlines.com/animals
Old Mar 12, 2012, 4:35 pm

Originally Posted by mke9499
There is a contest to select the next spokesanimal, with clever video as a part of the presentation. Click on "Watch Auditions," and meet the candidates...good way to kill some time, while waiting for your flight to board.

http://www.frontierairlines.com/animals
Nothing Wisconsin related? Bedford promised MKE a lot. What did he deliver besides Buddy the Badger and a call center?
Old Mar 12, 2012, 6:33 pm

Programs: Midwest Miles, Early Returns
Nothing Wisconsin related? Bedford promised MKE a lot. What did he deliver besides Buddy the Badger and a call center?
Well, you can vote for a cow on a tail!
Old Mar 12, 2012, 6:38 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA Executive Platinum, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Wisconsin
Well, you can vote for a cow on a tail!
Or, take it just one step further and vote for the Cow's Dung beetle named Doug. That'd be pretty classy to see on a airplane tail traveling to/from Wisconsin.
Old Mar 12, 2012, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by Stumblefoot
Or, take it just one step further and vote for the Cow's Dung beetle named Doug.
That might create some confusion among passengers waiting at the boarding area. You'd never know if someone were only acknowledging what was on the tail, or commenting after just hearing that the flight will be delayed.

Oh, shi*!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.