March 09 online statement missing, and more...!

Old May 25, 09, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat 2MM,F9 Summit, UA Exec, HH Diamond
Exclamation March 09 online statement missing, and more...!

All

Have checked the F9 website several times in the last days, giving them the chance to fix a momentary website lapse. My March 09 statement's just not there; the dropdown shows Jan,Feb, April only. Anyone else?

While on the subject of Frontier website lapses, am I the only person to go insane on some of what I feel are easy fixes to their site? Ex #1) YTD segments - am I blind and it's on their somewhere? That's why I was needing March - to count them up manually. Ex #2) Here's the biggey - to check in online minus your confirmation code handy, why isn't it possible to go to "my reservations", and check in directly from that? Instead, I find myself cutting & pasting the conf code, then back to homepage where the option exists. Ex #3) finding avail FF dates is an absolute exercise in frustration. Input dates, find out not avail. Repeat. Repeat. Why not suggest alternate dates +/- 7 days like AA, etc. Ex #4) speaking of deals, why don't they have personalized city code pairs that would alert you to deals on frequently traveled routes?

Despite what this list might seem to indicate, I love F9 and want them to thrive. Seeing 5 months of profitability is great. Fly them wherever possible over UA, but AA will always be my love.

Ok, final point. Help me to understand Frontier's insane policy about no longer issuing any FF cards, even to Elite members? Seriously, they want you to print a micro sized paper card, and show that? What a joke! Every item cut is eventually a cost savings, so that doesn't fly. I'll give them back some accumulated headsets if they want a payback...!
Old May 28, 09, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Question just me?

Seriously? Nobody else's 3/09 statement is omitted online? Check for my sanity sake!

And I'll deduce from the silence either nobody reads/cares about the frontier forum...or I'm alone in my opinion of needed website enhancements?

Is anyone out there?!
Old May 29, 09, 10:57 pm

Just checked. I have my Mar statement.
Old May 30, 09, 3:49 am

Programs: Asiana Airlines(Silver) Visa, Frontier Airlines EarlyReturns, Hiliton HHonors Blue
I checked but I don't have march either the 2009 drop down menu just shows 1,2,4. But, I have no activity anyways for that month, still it seams odd.
Old Jun 1, 09, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by InkedParrot View Post
I checked but I don't have march either the 2009 drop down menu just shows 1,2,4. But, I have no activity anyways for that month, still it seams odd.
March is missing for me as well. But I don't recall if I had any activity that month...
Old Jun 21, 09, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

there now!

To reinforce earlier comments about their website being a bit creaky, the missing 3/09 statement is now there. Go figure.

Does anyone have any real world ideas and better yet a conduit on how to improve their website? It's not American, but after reading that Alaska Airlines won awards for their website, size alone doesn't matter.... Yup, it's what you do with it.

I'd happily build a wish list, but if this board isn't monitored or if nobody has an "in" with them, then what's the point?

Search this Thread