Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flight Attendant School

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2006, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Flight Attendant School

I was wondering if the show about Frontier's Flight Attendant training was still airing on the Travel Channel? I watched the first couple of episodes and then stopped because the show seemed very boring and repetative to me. If it is still on, are any Flyertalkers watching and has it improved any?
Old Apr 15, 2006, 12:32 pm
Original Member

Welcome to FT!

There were some repeats recently, as my Tivo found them and wanted to record them. I would check the Travel Channel website for times.
Old Apr 15, 2006, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by OLD-TOO-TALL
I was wondering if the show about Frontier's Flight Attendant training was still airing on the Travel Channel? I watched the first couple of episodes and then stopped because the show seemed very boring and repetative to me. If it is still on, are any Flyertalkers watching and has it improved any?
The show is over. The graduation show was a couple of weeks ago.
Old Apr 15, 2006, 7:47 pm

Looks like the Travel Channel is re-airing the series this coming week-

http://travel.discovery.com/tvlistin...=0&channel=TRV
Old Apr 16, 2006, 12:20 pm

Programs: DL Diamond and Million Miler, Marriott Titanium Elite, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by OLD-TOO-TALL
I watched all the episodes and I found them very interesting. I had no idea what FAs go through in their training. It was pretty enlightening.

Also, on the travel channel web site, there is a forum for talking about Flight Attendant School and several of the participants from the show post there. That is very interesting to hear their perspectives on recently aired segments. Of course, as in all reality shows, turns out there was quite a bit of editing to create some drama and conflict, when in actuality, it wasn't there.
Old Apr 20, 2006, 6:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by foxnine
Looks like the Travel Channel is re-airing the series this coming week-

http://travel.discovery.com/tvlistin...=0&channel=TRV
I don't mind chance to watch Flight Attendant School again. I am already seen with the TV show before for every Thursday when I am go to the bed at night.
Old Apr 24, 2006, 2:53 pm

Programs: all the big ones.. no LCCs for me
I think i'll try to catch it as well, I think it would be interesting
Old Feb 19, 2009, 7:21 pm

Sorry so much for bringing up an old post but does anyone know where I can download or purchase this tv series? The ONLY place I found was amazon and they wanted 10$ for every two episodes!
Old Feb 23, 2009, 5:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by M11Stephen
Sorry so much for bringing up an old post but does anyone know where I can download or purchase this tv series? The ONLY place I found was amazon and they wanted 10$ for every two episodes!
Do not try bump very old thread and they will be closing the old thread. Please do something else you need to have create new thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.