Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

TANGER: Ski Trip to Park City; 12/24dl; 1x; 18+; Void FL,PR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2007, 10:07 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

TANGER OUTLET CENTERS - PARK CITY SKI

* 6-day trip for 2 to Park City, UT, incl airfare (ground transportation if less than 60 miles), hotel (one room), and 4 all-day skiing passes in Park City, plus $1,000 Tanger Gift Card. Value $3,850

http://www.tangeroutlet.com
Old Dec 2, 2007, 8:10 pm

Programs: DL, UA, AA, B6, BA (airline status-free leisure traveler), Hilton Diamond
Anyone with a direct link? Thanks.
Old Dec 3, 2007, 9:32 am

"Entries and rules available at most Tanger Customer Service Centers beginning November 12th." I think you have to enter on-site.
Old Dec 3, 2007, 10:29 am

I'm not eligible to enter, but I do read the rules:
http://www2.tangeroutlet.com/parkcity/Rules.html

a. How to Enter the Sweepstakes:

1) Official entry forms will be available for free at participating Tanger Outlet Center Customer Service Centers (excluding Ft. Myers, FL). Fully completed entries can be dropped into the official entry box located on-site during the Sweepstakes Period or

2) go directly to Tanger's web site at www.tangeroutlet.com, locate and click on "Win a Park City Ski Getaway" icon/button, provide all information requested including your name, address, zip code, and date of birth, and click on the "Register Me To Win" button; you will then automatically be entered in the Sweepstakes or 3) enter by hand printing on a plain 3" x 5" card your name, address including street, city, state and zip code, daytime and evening phone numbers, date of birth, e-mail address optional, and mail, first class postage affixed, in a hand-addressed envelope no larger than 4 1/8" x 9 " (#10 envelope) to: Park City Ski Sweepstakes, c/o Tanger Outlet Centers, 3200 Northline Avenue, Suite 360, Greensboro, North Carolina 27408.

6. Each entrant may enter the Sweepstakes only one (1) time during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of the method of entry.

entry form (it just takes a little searching for it)
http://www2.tangeroutlet.com/parkcity/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.