Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Zatarain trip for 2 to 2007 Mardi Gras in New Orleans, 48US&DC, daily, dl11/7/06

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Zatarain trip for 2 to 2007 Mardi Gras in New Orleans, 48US&DC, daily, dl11/7/06

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2006, 12:43 pm
Original Poster

Location: Cary, NC, USA - AA Plt 3mm/DL Dia 2mm, Hil/Dia Life, Bonvoy/Titanium Life, Spire

https://www.funandfoods.com/jazz/entryPage.asp

ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older.

TO ENTER: Zatarains Jazzmatazz 2006 Sweepstakes begins on August 15, 2006 at 12:00 AM Eastern Time (ET) and ends on November 7, 2006 at 11:59 PM ET (the promotion period). To enter, visit www.zatarain.com during the promotion period and click on the Jazzmatazz Sweepstakes link to access the online entry form. Complete the entry form and submit so that it is received by the Sponsor's server by 11:59 PM ET on November 7, 2006. Limit one entry per person per day.

(1) Grand Prize - a trip for two to Mardi Gras 2007. The Grand Prize will be awarded in the form of a travel voucher good for travel services up to a maximum value of $3,500. It is the Sponsors intention that the travel voucher be used for a trip for two people to Mardi Gras 2007, but the voucher will be issued without destination restrictions. Approximate retail value (ARV) of the Grand Prize is $3,500.

-outoftown, posting from Royal Meridien Lounge, Chennai Airport, India
Old Sep 22, 2006, 3:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
Thanks for the heads-up, outoftown! I was just this day pricing out airline tix for this year's Mardi Gras! (They're pretty steep right now - never a surprise.) This could make attending my 13th Mardi Gras much, much easier.
Old Sep 22, 2006, 5:52 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
I posted this as well but it's in the 82 sweeps I posted a few days ago, so lost in the list probably. I was going to say Welcome Back outoftown but just noticed you're posting from India!

Cheers.
Old Sep 24, 2006, 9:41 pm
Original Poster

Location: Cary, NC, USA - AA Plt 3mm/DL Dia 2mm, Hil/Dia Life, Bonvoy/Titanium Life, Spire
Hi Sharon,

To avoid dupes, I usually search on some keywords before posting. I checked "Orleans" sweeps back to Zatarain's similar contest a year ago. "Zatarain" showed only my recent post...but mystery solved...you posted it as a voucher and also mispelled Zatarain as Zatarin.

For those of you bored with this thread by now, I'm posting another New Orleans contest...

See ya,

-Outoftown, posting from Manchester, Iowa
Old Sep 25, 2006, 4:11 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
You say potato (zatarain), I say potatoe (zatarin)

I posted as a voucher since there wasn't a restriction on the destination. Those interested in Mardi Gras such as ipatus might have been more attracted by the mardi gras headline. Those interested in the voucher (like myself) might have been more attracted by the $3.2k voucher headline. Either way everyone benefits.

From India to Iowa - now there's a contrast!!! Welcome back. Cheers.
Old Sep 25, 2006, 4:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, 1MM
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Those interested in Mardi Gras such as ipatus might have been more attracted by the mardi gras headline.
Precisely!

Originally Posted by outoftown
For those of you bored with this thread by now, I'm posting another New Orleans contest...
Which is void for residents of the State of California!!! So sad. Sigh. But, thanks anyways, outoftown. Maybe I can get some of my friends in other states to enter that one.
Old Sep 25, 2006, 5:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
From India to Iowa - now there's a contrast!!! Welcome back. Cheers.
Next week even more of a contrast...Mrs. Outoftown and I are off to Madrid and Stockholm, so I won't be able to post for a while since she considers it downtime when I'm on the laptop. Besides, I think you have already posted ALL the good travel contests out there! In the meantime, the wi-fi here in the hotel has been cycling one minute up for every 5 minutes down, but I'll try a post a few more contests during the limited uptime.

Regards,

-outoftown

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.