Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

MOTOROLA: Trip to '07 Pro Bowl Hawaii 2/11; 12/31dl; 1x; Void Pr

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 20, 2006, 1:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium

MOTOROLA - PRO BOWL

If you have special needs within the meaning of the ´Americans With Disabilities Act´, and require assistance in order to participate in the program, contact the GMR Marketing LLC Fulfillment Department at (262) 780-6164.

* 5-day trip for 2 adults (18+) to the ´07 NFL Pro Bowl in Honolulu, on 2/11/07, incl coach airfare, hotel, ground transfers, and game tickets, plus a 3-day trip for 2 to Phoenix, 3/07, incl coach airfare, hotel, golf outing for winner only and invitation to dinner event for winner and guest. Value $11,000

http://www.motorola.com/nfl

Entries must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant. Automated entries are prohibited.
Old Sep 22, 2006, 7:29 pm

Programs: UAL 1K
Links dead...

Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
MOTOROLA - PRO BOWL
http://www.motorola.com/nfl

Entries must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant. Automated entries are prohibited.
That site is having some problems.
Old Sep 22, 2006, 9:34 pm

I had no problem entering. Website seems to be working okay.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.