Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Free Travel Contests and Sweepstakes
Reload this Page >

Travelzoo 250,000 Starwood Points - 9/20 d/l

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2004, 2:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP

http://top20.travelzoo.com/Signup.asp

Subscribe the the Travelzoo newletter by 9/20/04 you will get an entry to win 250,000 Starwood Points, which they call "frequent flyer miles" in the title of the promo.

The prize offered in the Game consists of 250,000 Starwood Starpoints(SM) (the "Prize") which Sponsor will credit to winner's Starwood Preferred Guest(SM) card. Starpoints(SM) may be transferred to select frequent traveler programs, used for hotel stays at Starwood Hotels and Resorts, or redeemed for other awards, subject to the terms and conditions of the Starwood Preferred Guest(SM) program. Restrictions and rules apply to point redemptions and transfers. Starpoints(SM) awarded in this sweepstakes will be valid for 12 months from the date of award issue, or for 12 months following the last earned Starpoints as a result of activities at participating Starwood Properties, whichever is longer. Estimated value of the prize is $5,000.

Last edited by Frenchie Flyer; Sep 19, 2004 at 5:21 pm
Old Sep 19, 2004, 2:42 pm

Location: Cary, NC, USA - AA Plt 3mm/DL Dia 2mm, Hil/Dia Life, Bonvoy/Titanium Life, Spire
Exclamation Link is targeted

Frenchieflyer, the link you gave has your email confirmation already in it.

I tried travelzoo's home site to get to the sweeps link, but no dice. I think you may have been targeted. Although I know travelzoo must sponsor ft's website, their numerous pop-ups are a big negative.

Outoftown

Last edited by outoftown; Sep 19, 2004 at 2:49 pm
Old Sep 19, 2004, 5:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood Gold , HH Gold, Hyatt Gold, Aadvantage, Rapid Rewards CP
Change of url

OK...sorry about the mixup. I put in the URL for signing yourself up now. So if you aren't already a Travelzoo newsletter subscriber you can be now and be entered for the sweeps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.