Wiki Posts
Search

Happy New Year

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2004, 6:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC, AA, UA, BA, Hilton
Happy New Year

Since it seems that there's New Year's greetings on most of the other forums on FT, I wanted to add it here, so all of us who make this forum a necessary stop in our FT visits, can also chime in.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

oops, hope the shouting didn't add to anyone's hangover woes, but.........

May the new year bring us happiness, health, prosperity, many flights with bonuses and upgrades, and, last but not least....

Lots of contest wins.

Best Wishes.

bj-21.

------------------
'Tis better to have played and won, then never to have played at all.

Jeff
Old Jan 2, 2004, 8:44 am

Amen, Brother bj-21. Here's to a great 2004!
Old Jan 2, 2004, 9:29 am

Happy New Year to all!

For New Year's Eve went to a nearby Hampton Inn with the family. Swimming pool for the kids rocks.

The front desk had a small fishbowl on the front desk. Had a note on it stating that if you dropped your business card in you could win a weekend. Was fortunate enough that I did have one business card left in my wallet. Looking through the fishbowl it looks like about six to seven business cards
inside. Is a monthly drawing and hope that the drawing is very soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.