Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Win a stay at Holiday Inn

Search this Thread

Old Aug 25, 2012, 3:47 pm
Original Poster

Win a stay at Holiday Inn

Win a stay at Holiday Inn in their 60th Anniversary contest.

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/...niversary.html
Old Aug 25, 2012, 5:13 pm

Facebook or twitter dl 8/31

"Celebrating 60 years of firsts
You've had many great firsts. First car, first steps, first job. And we'd like to celebrate them with you. Because we're celebrating 60 years of firsts, were giving away up to 60 free room nights every day during August. Just share your photos, videos or stories on Facebook or Twitter using hashtag #celebratefirsts for a chance to win. Plus, recreate Then & Now photos on Facebook to be entered in a Grand Prize Family Vacation Giveaway to any Holiday Inn hotel worldwide."
Old Nov 4, 2012, 3:35 pm

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
I got an email that I had won 25k around the end of August, they still haven't posted. I did get an email from E-Prize asking for my PCR number about a month ago which I sent them, still nothing.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 5:29 pm

ePrize is notoriously slow in fulfilling prizes. Even so, it wouldn't hurt to send them an email at [email protected] and nudge them a bit. Be sure to put the name of the sweeps in the subject line so they will know who on their staff to direct it to. Chances are they will refer you to Priority Club Rewards, but start with ePrize first.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 11:00 pm

Originally Posted by Flyingmama
ePrize is notoriously slow in fulfilling prizes. Even so, it wouldn't hurt to send them an email at [email protected] and nudge them a bit. Be sure to put the name of the sweeps in the subject line so they will know who on their staff to direct it to. Chances are they will refer you to Priority Club Rewards, but start with ePrize first.
I did email them a few weeks ago and got the standard 6-8 weeks after contest was over spiel. They do eventually pay off don't they?

Do they run weekly/monthly batches or something like E-Miles?
Old Nov 5, 2012, 6:24 am

Originally Posted by Tiki
I did email them a few weeks ago and got the standard 6-8 weeks after contest was over spiel. They do eventually pay off don't they?

Do they run weekly/monthly batches or something like E-Miles?
ePrize is nothing like e-Miles. ePrize is a major promotions company that specializes in running sweepstakes and contests such as My Coke Rewards and others. If you go to their home page you will see listings of some of the sweeps they operate.

ePrize does eventually fulfill prizes, but as I said, they can be very, very slow about it. Their version of 6-8 weeks has been known to stretch to 12-15 weeks. Patience is the key in dealing with ePrize.
Old Nov 17, 2012, 11:50 pm

Mine posted within the last couple days! Still waiting for my husband's to post. We both got the emails at the same time requesting our PC#s so I would have thought they would do them in one batch.
Old Nov 23, 2012, 10:12 pm

My husband's posted sometime within the last 3 days, I haven't been checking daily. So we're all good here!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.