Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

Does It Matter Where You Go Through Security at CDG?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2022, 12:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: CO Platinum/1K, SPG Platinum/Ambassador

If I arrive at the TGV CDG station, can I go through security in 2C and walk to 2A or do I have to do security in 2A?
Old Aug 22, 2022, 2:14 am

Programs: FB Gold, Accor Gold, IHG One Rewards Platinum, SNCF Grand Voyager le club, Hertz 5* Gold,
Arriving by TGV doesn’t make any difference to airport security, whichever terminal you will use.
So far as I remember there is a single security entrance for 2A/2C and you can freely move between them after security.
Old Aug 22, 2022, 7:12 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Silver
Yes, there is just one immigration and security passage on each side -- 2A-C and 2B-D (2E and 2F have their own.)
Old Aug 23, 2022, 2:29 pm
Ambassador: Peru

Programs: LanPass Premium, AA (former gold), MileagePlus Silver
Question

And how are the lines for security check nowadays? I haven't read any recent new about the airports collapses. How long do the lines take to go through the checks at CDG?
Old Aug 23, 2022, 2:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by Villavic
And how are the lines for security check nowadays? I haven't read any recent new about the airports collapses. How long do the lines take to go through the checks at CDG?
as always, from 5 min to much more...Sorry but there's no answer to give to this question. It depends on day, time, terminal, etc etc
What I can say is that it's not significantly different than before Covid. Just slightly worse because T1 is still under renovation until end of year so all ops are concentrated in T2 (and T3 but this one is anecdotical).
Villavic likes this.
Old Aug 24, 2022, 7:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I’ve never had an issue with the security/immigration lines in 2A. 2E is a different story. Very unpredictable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.