Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Booster Question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2022, 6:05 pm
Original Poster

Booster Question

I got my Pfizer booster shot 9 months and 9 days after the 2nd dose of my 2 dose Pfizer vaccines. I am going to France. Do you think I'll still be allowed entry without getting tested even though my booster is 9 days over the 9 month rule?
Old Jul 8, 2022, 6:05 am

If you had an mRNA booster, you can enter France regardless of when it was received. The language is confusing.
LETTERBOY and zip10001 like this.
Old Jul 8, 2022, 6:56 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Silver
Once you have a booster, there is no expiration date. In any case; absolutely nobody is going to ask.
Old Jul 9, 2022, 3:24 pm
Original Poster

Seems the French gov website mandates that the booster must be received within 9 months of the last dose:

https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/covid-...ational-travel

Are airlines/customs not enforcing this rule?
Old Jul 10, 2022, 10:42 am

What this means is that IF your initial series was completed 9 months prior to travel, you must receive a booster. As has been explained to you, there is no expiration date to the booster. This has been asked and answered numerous times.
LETTERBOY likes this.
Old Jul 10, 2022, 10:44 am

Programs: Flying Blue, Accor Silver
Not at all. While the first two vaccinations expire after 9 months, the moment you get a booster, everything is fine after 8 days. The wording of the government site is incorrect.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.