Sunday Antigen tests in Paris (1 re)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Sunday Antigen tests in Paris (1 re)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2022, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by ARR72
Hope you’re safely back home - do you mind reporting how you fared? We’re you able to easily find a pharmacy performing tests on a Sunday? I have several trips coming up this summer, all returning on Monday. Was hoping that the requirement would be phased out by now but it looks like wishful thinking. Thanks
Hi -- sorry for the very late reply -- I forgot to come back and update after our trip. By now, the testing requirement has been removed, so it should be moot now. But, in case helpful: Yes, we were able to get tested on a Sunday (Easter Sunday at that) at a pharmacy right at St. Michel called Pharmacie Bader. All was easy, and we got results (negative) by email in about 30 minutes.
ARR72 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.