Community
Wiki Posts
Search

French health pass wait time?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 2021, 9:28 am
Original Poster

Question French health pass wait time?

Has anyone applied online and received their French health pass? How long did it take? I applied online Sept. 6 and still waiting for my QR code. At the time, the wait time was a little over a week. As of today, it's 16 days. I assume the 16 days is for anyone who applied today. Thanks/Merci!
Old Sep 19, 2021, 10:07 am

Programs: DL PM, HHD, MG
13 days ago, no reply yet.
Vtjournalist likes this.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 10:10 am
Original Poster

Thanks! Hope this week. I have some time before my trip.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 10:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: American Airlines
Are you talking about the pass where you upload a pic of your passport and CDC card? I applied two days ago for a trip I'm taking for two nights in late November.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 10:35 am
Original Poster

Yes. Exactly.
Old Sep 19, 2021, 12:48 pm

Programs: AA explat,Adm Club,Priority Club, and all nonsense in my comic book mind.
Lots of information on this thread...I applied Sept 8, still dont have it,,,I leave in a few hours for France

Expansion of the pass sanitaire

(Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page)
wysiwyg on Jul 12, 21
Old Sep 21, 2021, 11:49 am

Programs: AA plat, Hertz, gold , Bonvoy gold,IHGplat
we applied on Sept 4

We file our documents for the pass santitaire on Sept, 4. that same day we received a notice along with a an application number confirming it had been submitted. But, since the 4th , (17 days ago) we have heard nothing. We are not traveling to France, from the US, for 4 more weeks. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 12:20 pm
Original Poster

There is another post on this thread that suggests filing a new application/dossier early in the morning Paris time which would be between 8 and 9 am. The poster refilled when they didn’t receive their approval and QR code after several weeks but when they refilled with a new dossier number they received approval very quickly. I think within the hour. I’m assuming from what he said that for some reason the French process applications that come in first. Why I don’t know. Doesn’t make sense. I should be at the top of the list right now but still have no answer. I have a few more weeks before I leave so I’m going to sit tight.
The other option is when you arrive in France (your CDC card will get you through customs) you can ask the hotel for a pharmacy that is willing to translate and upload your information to the French covid app “AntiCoviid.” If that doesn’t work you can obtain a covid test every 48 or 72 hours. There are plenty of testing sites in Paris and other cities. Of course there is a cost involved. Hope this helps.
Old Sep 21, 2021, 12:53 pm

Yes it does help. Thanks. I was told that most phamacies will help you once you are in the city. Any experience with that.?
Old Sep 21, 2021, 2:42 pm
Original Poster

No experience. What I’ve read is that your best bet is to find a larger pharmacy.
Old Sep 23, 2021, 6:04 pm

Programs: Aeroplan75K, BASilver
I applied at 235 am (EST) today and received by QR code in 10 minutes.
LETTERBOY likes this.
Old Sep 23, 2021, 10:28 pm

I got my pass yesterday. I applied Sept 4 and got a confirmation number that day. Yesterday I received a notice that my application was approved and gave me a link to site where I could print a certificate . It works!
LETTERBOY likes this.
Old Sep 24, 2021, 8:07 am
Original Poster

Nothing!! I created a new dossier and refiled my application at 2:35 am this morning (8:35 Paris time) and absolutely nothing. I received a confirmation email that my application was received but NOTHING since and it's now 10:05 am my time. I'm thinking my next move is to use a different email and create a new account. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Merci!
Old Sep 24, 2021, 8:31 am

Originally Posted by Vtjournalist
Nothing!! I created a new dossier and refiled my application at 2:35 am this morning (8:35 Paris time) and absolutely nothing. I received a confirmation email that my application was received but NOTHING since and it's now 10:05 am my time. I'm thinking my next move is to use a different email and create a new account. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Merci!
I submitted two applications on the same account on Sept 4th, but neither has been processed. I resubmitted (new application) both on 9/23 at 2:30 AM CST and one application was approved within 30 minutes. I resubmitted (new application) the remaining one again at 1 AM CST on 9/24 but it is still in process. I guess I'll be setting another alarm for Monday morning!
Old Sep 24, 2021, 8:34 am

Still waiting on my Sept 4th application. Submitted for me and my husband on the same account. I deleted one because I got lucky on a second late night application, but still waiting on the other...
Vtjournalist likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.