Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CDG 2E to car rental

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2018, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Question CDG 2E to car rental

I am travelling to Disneyland Paris, via CDG terminal 2E, to join family for a few days and have (temporary) mobility problems. Could anyone tell me approximately how far it is to the car rental area if we choose that option? An alternative is to book the Disney transportation, which I believe to be convenient. DH is fully mobile and used to negotiating his way around Europe's airports, but it's been a long time since he visited CDG.

I just remember hiring a car at AMS a few years ago and felt like we were walking forever and really don't want that situation at the moment.

Apologies if this is not the correct forum to post this question.
Old Aug 2, 2018, 6:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
The car rental parking is just immediately outside the terminal, so it should be no problem for you.
twasbrillig likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 1:25 am
Original Poster

Thank you SO much for that information Goldorak!
Old Aug 3, 2018, 1:26 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus
If you request wheelchair assistance, you might be able to get someone to accompany you to the rentals. I departed CDG a few days ago with a wheelchair user and had pretty good help.
twasbrillig likes this.
Old Aug 3, 2018, 1:28 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ajGoes
If you request wheelchair assistance, you might be able to get someone to accompany you to the rentals. I departed CDG a few days ago with a wheelchair user and had pretty good help.
Also very useful. I have already requested wheelchair assistance, so with that, my husband and walking stick, it sounds like I should be okay with the hire car option. Thank you also.
ajGoes likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.