Connection at CDG T1

Old Dec 16, 17, 7:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Oneworld Sapphire, Star Alliance Gold
Connection at CDG T1

I'm flying BKK-TPE-CDG-DUS next week, BKK-TPE-CDG on EVA Air and CDG-DUS on Eurowings.
Flight from TPE touches down at CDG at 06:40 and the CDG-DUS flight departs at 08:55, both of them at CDG Terminal 1.

I can take two pieces of cabin luggage with me on the TPE-CDG flight because EVA allows this, but Eurowings only allows one piece of cabin luggage and one piece of checked in luggage. This means I have to clear passport control (because i'm , go to the Eurowings desk and check in my luggage.

Do you guys think this is possible within that amount time?

Last edited by Granite64; Dec 16, 17 at 7:34 am
Old Dec 17, 17, 1:49 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, UA Mileage plus, Le Club Accorhotels platinum
In any case, you have to go through passport control as you will enter the Schengen area in CDG. And you'll have to go through security too. But the way for connecting pax is different than the O/D ones. How big are your 2 carry-ons ? I one is small, I would try to not check it in and just try. Worst case scenario is that they ask you to check one of the 2 at the gate. This will avoid you to go landside.
Old Mar 4, 18, 11:09 am

Programs: Last 1K flight 1/21/11; fun while it lasted, 1P in 2011, Plat for 2012,13,14,15 & 2016. Gold in 17 &
Originally Posted by Granite64 View Post
I'm flying BKK-TPE-CDG-DUS next week, BKK-TPE-CDG on EVA Air and CDG-DUS on Eurowings.
Flight from TPE touches down at CDG at 06:40 and the CDG-DUS flight departs at 08:55, both of them at CDG Terminal 1.

I can take two pieces of cabin luggage with me on the TPE-CDG flight because EVA allows this, but Eurowings only allows one piece of cabin luggage and one piece of checked in luggage. This means I have to clear passport control (because i'm , go to the Eurowings desk and check in my luggage.

Do you guys think this is possible within that amount time?
How did it turn out?

Search this Thread