Reload this Page >

CDG - which hotel is closest?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CDG - which hotel is closest?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 13, 2014, 3:42 am

Are there Flyer Talk member categories awarded when, say, more than 10% of someone's posts have something meaningful to say?
Old Dec 13, 2014, 6:34 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by Mountain Trader
Are there Flyer Talk member categories awarded when, say, more than 10% of someone's posts have something meaningful to say?
Seems to be an OT question, but let's entertain it as you wish.

There is a category of "suspended" that may be awarded when less than 10% of someone's posts have something meaningful to say; but that "award" is not limited to just counts of that nature. And there are no less than two other awarded categories that ordinarily involve way more than 10% of the posts having a meaningful response to a thread/post/question; but those "awards" are not limited to just counts of that nature.

Got what you asked for on this OT matter?
Old Dec 13, 2014, 8:02 am

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Seems to be an OT question, but let's entertain it as you wish.

There is a category of "suspended" that may be awarded when less than 10% of someone's posts have something meaningful to say; but that "award" is not limited to just counts of that nature. And there are no less than two other awarded categories that ordinarily involve way more than 10% of the posts having a meaningful response to a thread/post/question; but those "awards" are not limited to just counts of that nature.

Got what you asked for on this OT matter?
Not exactly. But that's the Internet-lots of information but very little knowledge.
Old Nov 8, 2015, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1MM, WN CP, Marriott LT Plat, Hilton Gold, IC Plat
Any chain hotels besides the Hilton and Sheraton, i.e. Hyatt, Marriott or IC? I need a room that's not too tiny as we'll be traveling with 2 children. Does not need to be walking distance - shuttle bus is fine. Will also be flying BA like OP.
Old Nov 8, 2015, 11:59 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by Boraxo
Any chain hotels besides the Hilton and Sheraton, i.e. Hyatt, Marriott or IC? I need a room that's not too tiny as we'll be traveling with 2 children. Does not need to be walking distance - shuttle bus is fine. Will also be flying BA like OP.
The Hyatt would be the best choice. There are also smaller hotels from the other chains, IHG, Marriott, Accor, etc. But you'd probably be in a small room. Or you could get two adjoining rooms at the HI probably for much less than one room at the Sheraton.
Old Nov 9, 2015, 11:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
You could also try the brand new Pullman, near the CDG1 RER / VAL station. It just opened so should be nice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.