Orly T7... anyone try it???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2014, 11:41 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP (owe), BA Silver (ows), AB Silver (owr), WN A+/CP, IHG Spire AMB, Avis First

I've looked around and haven't found much information about it:

http://www.aeroportsdeparis.fr/ADP/e...tramway-T7.htm

I guess its relatively new. It appears to be in Zone 4. Can anyone comment about the efficiency of this line vs. Orlybus/Orlyval? Normally I'd take the Orlybus, but Tram 7 seems like a good way to avoid traffic, and it is cheaper than than the Orlyval, and connects right to M7!
Old May 11, 2014, 1:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
For a minute there I thought you meant that Orly has a terminal 7, I thought how blind could I have been.

I have never taken the tram, so can't help there. Sorry.
Old May 11, 2014, 3:34 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: BA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Accor Plat, IHG Diamond
I have taken it a couple of times now, in both directions.

It is cheap as you can use a T+ ticket (1,70 per ticket or 13,70 for 10), I don't remember if I could transfer to the metro with the same ticket though.
The trip takes about 30 minutes to the M7.

In the other direction there is just one stop before the end of the line, and it is right next to the Concorde.
Old May 11, 2014, 3:57 am
iff

Originally Posted by Ikaz
It is cheap as you can use a T+ ticket (1,70 per ticket or 13,70 for 10), I don't remember if I could transfer to the metro with the same ticket though.
A T+ ticket doesn't allow metro-tram or metro-bus transfers. Even with two tickets, though, it's still an inexpensive option.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.