Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

Nice Airport to Nice Hyatt (To and From)

Old Feb 21, 2014, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Planning a trip to Nice and planning on staying at the Hyatt there (http://nice.regency.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html). Wondering what the best way to get to and from the Nice Airport and the Hotel would be.

I have heard Taxis are a little outragous, even though it is only 3-4 miles. I have also heard rumblings of an Airport bus for 6.5 Euro a person, but I havent been able to find a website or anymore info about it other than a comment on a blog.

Thanks guys

PS. Address of the Hotel is:
Hyatt Regency Nice Palais de la Mditerrane
13 Promenade des Anglais
Nice, France, 06000
Old Feb 21, 2014, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
See this post for a start:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/21928342-post26.html
Old May 10, 2017, 4:37 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, IHG Platinum, Hilton Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Starwood Gold
Took a taxi from NCE airport at 11 p.m. to the Hyatt.

Total was 40 euros. Does this seem right?

The Nice airport website says the nightly tariff is 2.60 euros, but per what? Per KM?
Old May 11, 2017, 7:21 am

Programs: DL MM & FO, HH Diamond
golf7,

It is super easy to take the bus into the city - the airport express #98 picks up at both T1 and T2 and heads east along the Promenade to direction Lyce Massena. The Hyatt is right at the Congrs/Promenade stop - hit the button to stop once you pass the Gambetta/Promenade stop as they only stop on demand.

Cost is 6 and you can just pay on board, or I understand one can buy a ticket in the terminal.

Here's a blog that helped me plan my trip this past January

http://www.bestofniceblog.com/transp...-nice-airport/

T2
Old May 12, 2017, 5:24 pm

Programs: UA lifetime gold; Hilton Gold; Marriott/SPG Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
UberX is estimated at 19-25 euros for the trip right now which is about 1 am in Nice.
Old May 14, 2017, 8:06 am

Programs: Delta, AA, BA, United, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Honors Diamond, SPG Marriott Gold, Sixt Platinum
Originally Posted by tartetatin2
golf7,

It is super easy to take the bus into the city - the airport express #98 picks up at both T1 and T2 and heads east along the Promenade to direction Lyce Massena. The Hyatt is right at the Congrs/Promenade stop - hit the button to stop once you pass the Gambetta/Promenade stop as they only stop on demand.

Cost is 6 and you can just pay on board, or I understand one can buy a ticket in the terminal.

Here's a blog that helped me plan my trip this past January

http://www.bestofniceblog.com/transp...-nice-airport/

T2
Good information. I've used both the taxi and bus. Knowing where to get off, is a big help.
Unlike many cities, the Nice Airport is close to town. A straight shot. Not much opportunity to end up in a bad place. If you miss your stop, just get off at the next stop, and enjoy a pleasant walk.
Old May 21, 2017, 1:10 pm

Programs: UA-Platimum 2 MM, HH-Gold, MR-Lifetime Gold, Hyatt-Discoverist
Early next year I'll be travelling from the Nice Hyatt to the airport for a 7:05am flight with just a small carry on. It appears the first bus to the airport leaves at 6am, so I assume it would be better to do Uber/Lyft ?? How early should I leave the hotel ? I'm flying NCE-FRA on a Tuesday morn. (Not too keen on spending E 40 for a taxi )

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.