French Open Questions

Old May 20, 17, 8:53 pm
Original Poster

French Open Questions

We are trying to score some last minute tickets to the french open this year. The way our travel dates work out, we will likely be going during the 1/4 finals.

1. I can't find any policy about bringing in an infant (1 year old). Are they free to bring in to sit on lap or in stroller?

2. Which is the better court to buy tickets for?

any other tips and advice appreciated. Thanks!
Old May 20, 17, 8:59 pm
Original Poster

also, it seems that there are no refunds for weather cancellations. Is this true?
Old May 20, 17, 9:43 pm
Original Poster

I have self answers to my questions, in case others have the same questions

Kids under 6 sit free on lap. P.G court is the center court. Full rain outs (less than 2 hours of total play) are refunded.

I do have one more question though. Can you bring baby strollers into Roland Garros? I can't find much about this in english maybe someone who knows french could do a google search for info.
Old May 20, 17, 9:57 pm

Here is a link to a list of prohibited items at RG, which appears, unfortunately, to include strollers:

http://www.rolandgarros.com/en_FR/co...e_stadium.html

Click on "Safety".

Have a wonderful time in Paris, it's a beautiful city.
Old May 20, 17, 10:15 pm
Original Poster

Thanks!
Old May 21, 17, 3:14 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by be001 View Post
I have self answers to my questions, in case others have the same questions

Kids under 6 sit free on lap. P.C court is the center court. Full rain outs (less than 2 hours of total play) are refunded.

I do have one more question though. Can you bring baby strollers into Roland Garros? I can't find much about this in english maybe someone who knows french could do a google search for info.
Old May 22, 17, 3:50 pm

We are trying to score some last minute tickets to the french open this year. The way our travel dates work out, we will likely be going during the 1/4 finals.

1. I can't find any policy about bringing in an infant (1 year old). Are they free to bring in to sit on lap or in stroller?

2. Which is the better court to buy tickets for?

any other tips and advice appreciated. Thanks!
I am curious about why you would want to bring a one year old to an event where periods of silence are expected repeatedly during the event. Do you think your child can do that?
Old May 23, 17, 11:24 am

Programs: AA Million Miler, Mosaic
also, it seems that there are no refunds for weather cancellations. Is this true?
There are refunds if there is a full day rainout. If they manage to get in a few matches (and they will try VERY hard to do so), then no refund.

Search this Thread