Wiki Posts
Search

Novotel (Paris locations)

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2013, 9:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Exp, HH Diamond
Novotel (Paris locations)

Hello, visiting this fall. See many of these Novotel locations which appear to be attractive in convenient locations. Does anyone have personal experience with staying here (or having friends stay there)?
Old Jan 17, 2013, 1:15 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
I've stayed at Novotel Les Halles, though admittedly it was years ago. Friends & co-workers who were there last May reported back the hotel was fine having large rooms but there was construction work in the area making access a challenge. They gave it thumbs up and found the central location excellent.
Old Jan 17, 2013, 5:47 am

Originally Posted by tcook052
I've stayed at Novotel Les Halles, though admittedly it was years ago. Friends & co-workers who were there last May reported back the hotel was fine having large rooms but there was construction work in the area making access a challenge. They gave it thumbs up and found the central location excellent.

The entire Les Halles area is undergoing a massive reconstruction project and I would recommend not staying at a hotel there, for that among other reasons.

Last edited by Mountain Trader; Jan 20, 2013 at 9:35 pm
Old Jan 17, 2013, 4:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF/KLM Club 2000 | InterContinental Diamond RA |AMEX Plat | Visa Infinite |Hertz President's Circle
Isn't the best place to get answers?
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/le-club-accorhotels-667/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.