Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > France and Monaco
Reload this Page >

CDG: Are terminals 2A and 2B connected airside?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2011, 6:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA GLD, Bonvoy Titan, HH Dia, WoH Exp

Are terminals 2A and 2B connected airside?

I will be taking a BA flight from CDG to LHR, which I believe departs from terminal 2B. I would like to access the AA lounge which is in 2A.
Old Jul 18, 2011, 6:51 pm

There are shuttle that take from
One terminal to another
Old Jul 18, 2011, 8:48 pm

Programs: AA LT G (1MM);DL G, UA GM
Originally Posted by Time traveller
Are terminals 2A and 2B connected airside?

I will be taking a BA flight from CDG to LHR, which I believe departs from terminal 2B. I would like to access the AA lounge which is in 2A.
No. You can walk underground or with less exertion take a shuttle from 2A to 2B but that's landside.

Last edited by Fornebufox; Jul 19, 2011 at 8:25 am Reason: corrected 2C to 2B
Old Jul 19, 2011, 12:38 am
Original Poster

If you can't access the AA lounge at 2A, do you know what lounge BA passengers have access to at CDG? After check-in, can a BA passenger get to 2A and then return landside to get to the gate at 2B?
Old Jul 19, 2011, 2:23 am

Programs: DL DM; *A-Gold
Since when BA is departing in 2B? It's a while I've taken BA from CDG, but then it was out of 2A. AFAIK, 2B is mainly Easyjet, 2A is oneworld.

Within the terminal 2 complex, all terminals are linked airside by a shuttle, except D and G.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 3:39 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
BA used 2B in the past but currently operates from 2A, so no problem accessing the AA lounge.

There is an airside bus connection between 2A and the part of 2B that has non-Schengen flights only.

Finally, at CDG, you cannot enter a terminal's gate and lounge areas without a boarding pass for a flight that leaves from that terminal. So, when BA was in 2B, it was not possible to use the airside bus to access the AA lounge in 2A.
Old Jul 19, 2011, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Thanks for the updates.

What terminals do Air France flights (Schengen) depart out of? If flying in from LHR on BA and transferring to a AF flight to another European destination (BA and AF flights on separate itineraries) does one need to go through passport control and customs at CDG first?Do the AF lounges at CDG accept Priority Pass card members?

Last edited by JOUY31; Jul 20, 2011 at 7:07 am Reason: mistake
Old Jul 19, 2011, 4:36 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
BA uses the Admirals Club in CDG Terminal 2A (or at least did yesterday ), and it is also the lounge for Air Austral, Air Madagascar, Ethiopian Airlines, Etihad Airways, Oman Air, Royal Jordanian and XL Airways. (Yes, it gets crowded.)

A thread on the CDG Admirals Club with information about other oneworld lounges is here.
Old Jul 20, 2011, 7:09 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Originally Posted by Time traveller
Thanks for the updates.

What terminals do Air France flights (Schengen) depart out of?
2D, 2F1 and 2G
If flying in from LHR on BA and transferring to a AF flight to another European destination (BA and AF flights on separate itineraries) does one need to go through passport control and customs at CDG first?
In all cases, no for customs, as both the UK and France are part of the EU common customs area. For passport control, it is required when transferring to a Schengen destination; it isn't for a non-Schengen destination.
Do the AF lounges at CDG accept Priority Pass card members?
Unless I am mistaken, definitely not.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.