Wiki Posts
Search

Buy a car - get 40K Plus points!

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2009, 3:35 am
Original Poster

Programs: AY Lumo, FB Gold
Buy a car - get 40K Plus points!

Today's Helsingin Sanomat newspaper featured an ad for the new Volvo V50 car. The funny catch was that they were offering 40K Finnair Plus points for a purchase of the car. Prices start at 27K EUR, so better check that credit limit! No mention whether it is limited to one car per person .

It's funny how rare this kind of non-travel related point-yielding promos are in Finland or in the AY Plus program in general. I once got 3000 points for subscribing to Elisa ADSL (something which I was going to do anyway back then), but I think that's about it - apart from the normal travel (hotel, flights, car rental) and credit card -related point promos.
Old Jun 15, 2009, 6:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Think of it - I just bought a new Volvo a few months ago. Not the V50, though. Should I try retro credit?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.