Community
Wiki Posts
Search

M&M status "match" for Finland

Search this Thread

Old Jul 24, 2009, 12:11 am

Programs: AY OWE
Any guesses whether they will count SN flights already for this promo? I'll most likely head to BRU in September and could easily take the miles to M&M. I have already registered to the promo with my AA Gold, but unfortunately had no chance to fly with LH or partners... Maybe I'll need to make a R/T to MUC or FRA in October in order to qualify. What are your opinions, would it be worth it?
Old Jul 24, 2009, 2:49 am

Programs: BAEC Gold, TK E, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by ocha
Any guesses whether they will count SN flights already for this promo? I'll most likely head to BRU in September and could easily take the miles to M&M. I have already registered to the promo with my AA Gold, but unfortunately had no chance to fly with LH or partners... Maybe I'll need to make a R/T to MUC or FRA in October in order to qualify. What are your opinions, would it be worth it?
You need to fly by August 31 to qualify. And according to T&C SN is not counted in.
Old Jul 27, 2009, 2:06 am

Programs: AY Lumo.
It doesn't have to be a return flight...

The rules say "one paid return flight".

I submitted HEL-FRA and MUC-HEL legs of a larger itinerary as my qualifying flights. No gold.

So I emailed them about it and got a reply the next day, granting me my fourth FF Gold card. Nice.

Their strategy works. I'm now very seriously thinking about starting to credit all my *A travel to Lufthassu.
Old Jul 27, 2009, 2:43 am

By the way, I only got 1 upgrade eVoucher. If you earn Gold the hard way, you get 2.

One eVoucher upgrades a shorthaul flight, two eVouchers upgrade a longhaul flight.

I'm not complaining...but I was hoping on getting 2...
Old Jul 27, 2009, 5:17 am

Programs: AY Plus, Miles & More
Status Match extended until 31 OCT

Originally Posted by Anselmi
You need to fly by August 31 to qualify. And according to T&C SN is not counted in.
The T&C have changed, because the action has been extended until end of October. As SN is only joining M&M officially from 1 NOV, you can "only" get the statusmatch by flying LH, OS, LX, LO by 31 OCT.
Old Jul 27, 2009, 7:07 am

Programs: AY OWE
Originally Posted by kivinen
The T&C have changed, because the action has been extended until end of October. As SN is only joining M&M officially from 1 NOV, you can "only" get the statusmatch by flying LH, OS, LX, LO by 31 OCT.
Well, that's what I also though, but was kind of hoping that they might be flexible and decided to check if someone had any experiences. Anyhow, it wouldn't harm to collect to M&M and ask, as I'll anyhow make the shift from SK to LH and from SN you can't gain AY level points. In case it won't work, I'll need to figure a r/t with LH or alliance within Oct. Will AA Gold transfer to FTL?
Old Aug 4, 2009, 1:22 am

AA gold will transfer to the golden SENATOR status: gold for gold (SEN), silver for silver
(FTL)
Old Aug 5, 2009, 12:54 pm

Programs: GGL
AA gold will transfer to the golden SENATOR status: gold for gold (SEN), silver for silver
(FTL)
AA Gold, are you sure?

AA Gold = OW Ruby = BA Blue = pretty much nothing.
Old Aug 7, 2009, 6:07 am

Sorry. No, it's the OW value (silver/gold) that counts

Last edited by kivinen; Aug 20, 2009 at 5:14 am
Old Aug 26, 2009, 2:58 am

double status miles for M&M in SEP and OCT

The just keep on going at Lufthansa. Just received this news:

Flying with Lufthansa is now worth double for Miles & More members: In the next two months, they will be earning double status miles on each flight within Europe. Lufthansa is taking this step to help customers achieve, retain or enhance their status in the Miles & More programme. Miles & More members must simply register at www.milesandmore.com to participate in the Double Status Miles campaign.

And in the meantime, the status match campaign continues until the end of OCT. I am starting to love this crisis. ^
Old Aug 26, 2009, 4:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
The just keep on going at Lufthansa. Just received this news:

Flying with Lufthansa is now worth double for Miles & More members: In the next two months, they will be earning double status miles on each flight within Europe. Lufthansa is taking this step to help customers achieve, retain or enhance their status in the Miles & More programme. Miles & More members must simply register at www.milesandmore.com to participate in the Double Status Miles campaign.

And in the meantime, the status match campaign continues until the end of OCT. I am starting to love this crisis. ^
Where do you find registration on the MM page? Search as I may, I can't find it!
Old Aug 27, 2009, 6:50 am

Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
Where do you find registration on the MM page? Search as I may, I can't find it!
The email contained a targeted, unique registration link that pointed to a page under promo.milesandmore.com.
Old Aug 27, 2009, 1:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by hermanni
The email contained a targeted, unique registration link that pointed to a page under promo.milesandmore.com.
Probably not so targeted, meanwhile it's out in the open, anyone can reg (see the M&M threads)
Old Aug 28, 2009, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by GUWonder
Finnish mailing addresses are in demand.
If you are in a position to help with a temporary address, please PM me.

Thank you!
Old Sep 5, 2009, 2:03 pm

I did my first flights as a M&M Senator, which was earned through this promotion. These were economy flights HEL-MUC-HEL.

I was addressed by name by the crew during service, on both legs. On shorthaul, in economy.

I don't know why, but I really like that small touch.

I'm considering starting to collect miles on M&M for real...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.