Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Reload this Page >

Points purchased from Finnair Store still hasn't posted HELP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Points purchased from Finnair Store still hasn't posted HELP

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2021, 11:43 am

Programs: AY Platinum/OWE
So now the points posted but without the tier points. Guess I will have to give them a call after all.

same thing happened last year.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 11:45 am

Programs: AY+ Plat / LH Sen / AA CK
Originally Posted by peezondeez
which customer service # did you call? The regular line, or the finnair plus line?
The AY+ line.

Originally Posted by DrSickle
So now the points posted but without the tier points. Guess I will have to give them a call after all.

Exactly same thing here, literally got the award points 15 minutes ago. No tier points.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 11:52 am

Originally Posted by jessejarvi
The AY+ line.

Exactly same thing here, literally got the award points 15 minutes ago. No tier points.
Last year this got me into an amusing conversation, as the CS representative thought I had missed the promotion and told me I had been too late (the points now appear as a transaction on 28.12 according to the day they posted and not according to the day the transaction was completed). Quite a bother.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 11:53 am

I update my case... The base points and the bonus points has just been added to my account (I recived an email) with today date.
But there's NO tier points 😔😔
Old Dec 28, 2021, 11:54 am

Originally Posted by jessejarvi
She told me that she would check up on my account tomorrow morning, and if the points haven't been credited by then, she will escalate the issue further.
What number did you call?
Old Dec 28, 2021, 1:37 pm

+358 9 818888
jessejarvi likes this.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 1:41 pm

Programs: AF/KL FB Plat ; A3 Gold ; HH Gold ; IHG Plat Amb
Same here, bought 30 minutes before the deadline and got an hour ago the purchased points and the bonus points but not the tier points although I gifted points to a Junior account but nothing in the T&C exclude gifting and junior accounts from the promo.

Last edited by ranskis; Dec 28, 2021 at 4:19 pm
Old Dec 28, 2021, 3:42 pm
Original Poster

Looks like everyone's gotten theirs. Mine still hasn't.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by mikeecix
+358 9 818888
thank you mikeecix
I can see these mountain of claims will take a long time and I'm not sure if they will honored the promotion about the tier points
Old Dec 28, 2021, 8:29 pm

Last year Did they correct them after the call ?
Old Dec 29, 2021, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by Sonny84
Last year Did they correct them after the call ?
Oh yes, that was no problem at all.

Also called them today about the missing tier points. The representative was rather surprised the same member had been struck by the same bug twice, and promised to correct it by tomorrow.

So don’t worry, they will honor the missing tier points.

Addendum: 100k tier points posted correctly three hours after I called them.

Last edited by DrSickle; Dec 29, 2021 at 2:20 am
Old Dec 29, 2021, 3:39 am

Programs: AY+ Plat / LH Sen / AA CK
Just got the tier points without having to contact anyone. This is just a wild guess, but I think that the tier point awarding might be done in batch runs in some cases. Pretty common in enterprise IT.
SPBanker likes this.
Old Dec 29, 2021, 8:00 am

Oh yes, that was no problem at all.
Also called them today about the missing tier points. The representative was rather surprised the same member had been struck by the same bug twice, and promised to correct it by tomorrow.
So don’t worry, they will honor the missing tier points.
Addendum: 100k tier points posted correctly three hours after I called them.
I can't get thru the phone line..."all lines are busy" voice over and over again. I'm calling from Argentina at +358 9 818 888 spending a few bucks trying to rech them with no luck, So I can't let them know that my tier points are missing. Any suggest?

Thanks to all of you
Old Dec 29, 2021, 8:19 am

After a lot of calls with the message "all lines are busy". I just got a new automatic message that says....something like this...
"Welcome to W premium's conference bridge please enter your contact code and press pound"

What's this W premium's conference bridge?? I'm trying to call to the Programa Finnair Plus. I'm typing my ID number but it's not working.
I'm driving nuts
Old Dec 29, 2021, 8:22 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat
After spending exactly an hour on hold, the call automatically drops, tried 3 different times, 3 hours wasted

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.